“Beautiful, clean and spacious villa”
other traveler has booked this property
Pool Area Of House Pergola
Kitchen
Twin Room
Fire Place
Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Emma H
Gravesend, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, clean and spacious villa”
Reviewed August 23, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I have just come back from 10days holiday to this lovely villa with my husband and and 2 teenage children. You always worry a bit when you book a villa through the internet and flights seperately but i needn't have worried at all. Andreas was so helpful and the communication was brilliant. The directions on how to get to the villa from Paphos airport was easy to follow and when we arrived at the villas they are right by the Sea Caves in Coral Bay area so we had the best of both worlds a veiw of the sea and a view of the hills behind us. The villas are quite secluded but you feel very safe there. You do really need a car but nothing is too far away. The villa was extremely clean and the pool was gorgeous and crystal clear. The maid was very friendly who changed our towels and bedding half way through our holiday and Andreas was always around to help. I totally recommend these villas to stay in . The Coral Bay strip had some lovely resturants to eat in and Paphos harbour is a must to visit as is beautiful. Although my childen are teenagers they didn't get bored as we went out nearly every day and the pool kept them amused for ages !

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The cleaness and pool
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
DiHindle
Falls Church, Virginia
“Best relaxing 2-week holiday ever”
Reviewed April 5, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

I chose the bungalow as I went with my 82 year old father who walks on sticks. What a wonderful relaxing time we had. The weather was great, we had no interference or noise from anyone else. The service from Andreas and his wife was superb, from organising a taxi on arrival, to suggesting a hire car company, which I used. Suggesting places to go, how to get there and hosting my father and me for dinner on our last night. Although the place is isolated, 2 minutes would have you at a sandy beach, and a little village with several great restaurants, bars, supermarkets, etc. Although the days were gloriously warm, the evenings were pretty cold - but the villa had heating as well as AC. We did our own cooking, washing etc. Fab. Would definitely go again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and quiet
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Ealinf

Your age range 25-34
UK
Reviewed September 24, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Witney
Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Southampton
Reviewed September 22, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing