“PORTIONS TOO BIG”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The only fault with this restaurant is the size of the portions - (we left half of the 'small portions') - although some people may not consider that a fault. The waiters and waitresses were all very friendly and accommodating and there is a nice family friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank robbo72
There are newer reviews for Fat Mama's

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

If you want to eat fresh food, and well cooked you should not visit this place. Os fine, because is near a bust stop, near the beach and near the bar street in Coral Bay, but that's all. One of the girls who served us had lack of manners.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

the portions here are crazy! I ordered the small ribs yet it was enough for a family of four. I had to check I had the small portion as it was stupidly big. Forget a starter if you want to be able to eat your main.

The food was nice but the portion size,just intimidated me and ruined the meal for me.

The entertainment was also a bit odd. Overly smily 'cabaret' and boys who clearly didn't want to be involved. We hadn't been expecting that. I can see why it is popular with British guests but I doubt i'd return if I Went to Paphos again. It just wasn't my 'scene'.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I've been to paphos loads of times but never been to Fat Mamas so me and my boyfriend thought we would give it a try. Very good service, staff lovely. Had the mussels for start which were lovely and pepperoni pizza for main, pizza was nice but I found the pepperoni to be very grisly and hard to chew. My boyfriend had the King prawns to start which he enjoyed. Then the mamas portion of peppered steak for main which he found too much! A lot went to waste, he said the steak was was lovely though, wish he had had the normal portion though. Overall it was very good value for money but we believe it to be a little overrated. We would return but would defiantly stick to the smaller portions.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were staying in a hotel half board but soon found out the dinner menu was not up to much and soon became hungry for a good feed! We had passed fat mamas a couple of evening and always a large queue stood waiting for a table. We though it must be good if people were prepared to stand in half hour wait lines! And boy were we right! You can choose from two menus Italian and American grill. Make sure you go hungry and you will want to take full advantage of your fat mamas portion. Entertainment though your evening there great for kids.