“mental”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

my partner didnt want to go in as there was only one other table of diners which should of said it all at prime tea time...sat down and was greated by the most mental women ever! ( later on we even saw her hit someone with a menu!!) anyhow, we ordered a mixed starter which is usally for 2 people and at €9 you'd think so...we payed €9 each for our very oily overdone very basic starters. for the main my partner said it tasted funny, i ordered sweet and sour which was soggy chicken and the chicken fried rice was mainly made up of carrots? it was our most expensive meal whilst staying in paphos and possibly the worst. not to mention we had to rush back to our apartments (luckily 5mins away) so my partner could be sick! wouldnt return or reccomend....

1  Thank natz439

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Many thanks to Nova for her wonderful entertaining evenings
Her partner cooks the amazing things in the kitchen, adding / deleting bits of his carefully constructed menu, but he doesnt mind one bit
Absolutely amazing food

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Fancied a change so decided to go to Jackie Ma's,a very good decision!!
The lady owner is so friendly and eager to please,very nice.
Had the set menu first time and was not dissapointed one bit!! excellent value for so much!!
Second time we decided to choose our own dishes fantastic,lovely soups cracking ribs with sauce, main courses superb,will deffo go again this year when in Paphos .

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Greeted by a very friendly lady when first arrived. Tables clean and well prepared. Staff polite, efficient and friendly. Food freshly cooked, tasty and well presented. Prices reasonable. A very good, all round experience and I will certainly go again. And when you leave, you are presented with a very generous discount card for your next visit.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was in a party of 5 and when we went to this restaurant we were asked what we would like to drink. I askrd in a very nice manner if they had John Smiths beer, no sorry we don't I then asked for guinness, no sorry. I settled for a LEON but was told that this was a restaurant and not a pub. They do not try and cater for their clientele. I thought that that was quiet rude.
I wont be going back there.

1  Thank eric b