“Great carbonara”
Review of Cavallini

Cavallini
Ranked #39 of 559 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Never been before, came because of trip adviser, I had fillet de peppe, it was good but I think €22.50 is a little steep, the sauce wasnt great, but I wanted a good steak and I did enjoy it, my girlfriend had carbonara, which is one of her favorite dishes, and it was fantastic! We wish they would do more dishes with gorgonzola though, there is only 1 dish with this cheese and its a fillet steak, I definetly recomend this place, and will return,service is great, although, we wernt asked if everthing was ok with our meal. I hope they have draught beer next time I come to paphos :-)

There are newer reviews for Cavallini

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Last night myself and boyfriend visited Cavallini after hearing the name come up a few times when looking for places to eat in Paphos. The staff were very attentive, friendly and fun yet not to overpowering from the minute we walked in. The food was EXCELLENT very very high quality. Steak was exceptional. Nothing was to much trouble, and more helpings were constantly being offered. Our champagne glasses were never empty and as I mentioned extremely attentive staff. Very good value for money. I would defiantly recommend to anyone visiting Paphos looking for somewhere special to go. Well done Cavalini you have got it spot and will defiantly be re visiting. Thank you for a very special evening.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Returning to Paphos after a couple of years, we had to visit Cavalini's and we were not disappointed. The service was excellent and the quality of food was very good. The whole family thoroughly enjoyed the evening. The boys loved the milkshakes!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Table for 8 last night . Superb welcome , child friendly and the food was fantastic, why go to the harbour and be fed the usual tourist rubbish for top money ? This was much much better ! I reccomend the rack of lamb or fillet steak, but all the dishes were well presented, freshly cooked and very very tasty . The staff and service were quick helpful and efficient.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We have eaten here a couple of times a year since 2002. Always a high standard of service and great quality food. Akis the boss runs a tight ship.