“Incredible!”

Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I went to Paphos for the 3rd year this year. However, this is the first time we visited the Fiesta Bar & Grill. Now, myself and my family are so glad we did, and wish we were back there now we're home.

We were in Paphos for 11 nights and spent every evening here, even if it was for one drink. The food was amazing and always cooked to perfection as well as having a wide range of starters, main courses including local Cypriot dishes, and delicious desserts. Alongside the food, the bar also had a wide range of drinks, including local spirits, imported spirits, shorts and cocktails all at reasonable prices.

The staff here are amazing. The best part about the full bar for me. The staff are the type of staff who aren't just there to serve you your meal or drink, but to make your time there memorable by engaging in conversations and generally being interested in what you have to say. The staff are fun, friendly and have a really good sense of humor.

I'm generally sad this bar isn't in Newcastle and i highly recommend visiting if you're in Paphos.

2  Thank emmadougal

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Food is amazing and the drinks are good and reasonably priced. The music is relaxing adding to the inviting and friendly atmosphere. The staff are incredible and nothing is too much trouble. Where would we be without fiesta! !

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Where should I start... Really nice atmosphere, excellent cocktails mojitos and strawberry daquiris being my favourite, the food to die for... Jd steak and Mexican chicken mmmmm... Showed all the sports and had a play area for the kids. I recommend it to everyone

1  Thank Dominic1983
Reviewed July 9, 2013

its one of those places that u dont expect to be so great until u go there and try there amazing variety of cocktails and really good food (one of my favourite being the mexican chicken) the environment and the whole style of the place is amazing!! the place to be in paphos ( ALLOW IT!!!!!!!)

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

All was great, excelent food, drinks, good for children, good atmosphere, stuff was very friendly...