“C'est Magnifique!”
Review of Gabor Restaurant

Gabor Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 544 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Leicester, England, United Kingdom
“C'est Magnifique!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We Visited Gabor on two occasions during our one week stay in Paphos, the first night down to complete luck as this was the first time the restaurant had been open in at least ten years of travelling to Cyprus, and the second time, the night after, due to the fact we were so impressed.

The staff at Gabor are friendly and welcoming, focusing on the little touches that make your time in the restaurant special and memorable. From the moment you walk through the doors, you are made to feel like a valued guest.

The menu is extensive offering a wide range of choices to suit all tastes and budgets, with the set menu being exceptional value for money. I am a vegetarian and was at first, slightly unsure about visiting Gabor since there are no vegetarian options on the menu. This, however, was not a problem for the wonderful staff and chef at Gabor who worked hard to not only design me a special Vegetarian menu especially for me, but to make it some of the best vegetarian food I have tasted whilst on holiday abroad!

In addition, on our second visit, I arrived quite prepared to have the same meal I had enjoyed the night before, but was surprised to find out that the Chef had designed yet another fabulous option especially for me.

I would certainly recommend visiting Gabor as the staff go to great lengths to make their customers happy.

• Visited February 2013

• Greek first
Bath, UK
“An excellent French restaurant in Cyprus”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

My only negative is the Tripadvisor App which is clueless regarding Geography. This restaurant was actually next door to the Amathus resort but was not shown as nearby at all. A very good job we ignored the CRAP Tripadvisor app!!!
This is a superb restaurant just east of the Amathus resort and an exceptional place to eat. The menu and the actual food captures the excellence of French cuisine but at the same time is a friendly enjoyable place to eat. If you want a really enjoyable meal this is the place to go.

Nice, France
“A most enjoyable evening”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We went there on the reopening fon Valentines Day, so it was quite busy. This was our first visit and we were not disappointed. My partner chose the rack of lamb, which was superb and cooked pi nk, just to her taste, I chose the 'surf & turf@ sirloin and king prawns, which again was pleasing because I like my meat 'bleu' and it is rare that I get what I like. Service, was good and attentive and the prices reasonable, which coupled with the well cooked food, ensured that we had an enjoyable and memorable evening. Well done Ioannes and team, we will be back!

• Visited February 2013
“Not bad value at all.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

A nice place to eat, not too expensive. Good choice of food which was served hot and was cooked well with out being over cooked. Nice to have food that gets away from being a bit plain. Offers mean you get good value on the deals.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Karen L
Preston, United Kingdom
“good eating”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is possible the best restaurant in paphos excellent menu choices superb food and the staff are brilliant I would certainly reccommend this restaurant to anybody who likes good food.

• Visited November 2012