“Best place in town by far”

Devonshire Restaurant
Ranked #296 of 539 Restaurants in Paphos
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Flint, United Kingdom
“Best place in town by far”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Having stayed near this taverna, we thought we would give it a try , so glad we did. We ate there about six times once we realised how good it was. We got a very friendly and lovely warm welcome every time we went in. The food is all home made, not loads on the menu which tells you it is all freshly made for you. Unlike places that have about 100 or so meals for you to choose (all frozen then microwaved) .we didn't have a bad meal once, the fish cake or pâté starters were both very good which one to choose was a very hard decision. The prices were really good for all you got, we paid about 24 euro for two three course meals and drinks. We would highly recommend this place to all. Go and give it a try you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013

York, United Kingdom
“Excellent food at really good price!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I stopped here because it was close to where I was staying and didn't seem as expensive as the other places nearby I'd seen and it was so good. Food was delicious especially the fish cake starter which was included in the price of the main meal. Amazing value for money and the waiter (who I think is also the owner) was really friendly and even gave me a pancake on the house for dessert. Definitely worth going to. Order a fish cake. The moussaka is also really good.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Hannahssss
Llandudno, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

a family run business where service and quality are priority, value for money just doesn't say enough, would highly recommend this venue for any occasion, peter elena and mum are our new extended family

• Visited August 2013
Paphos, Cyprus
“Lovely warm welcome on a cold New Years Eve”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I loved this restaurant the welcome was warm the food very good, It was a cold thundery New Years Eve 2011, booked it at the last minute. I was returning home the next morning and had spent the day packing up my apartment close by,it was like a warm haven I could not have wished for more that night.

Last winter I visited Cyprus it was closed for refurbishment. I hope its open when I go this month when I return.

• Visited December 2012
Southborough, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had been here before, four years ago and six years ago, and it is like coming home; a warm welcome (on our latest visit, literally, as a huge log fire was roaring!).

Pete who runs it is a really friendly, hospitable guy who has thought carefully about his main clientele, (English!) and gives really good value for money. The main course price also includes a starter (choice of three) and you have the option of a pud if you want one. The food is well cooked and very tasty and the wine (local) drinkable and pleasant.

Thoroughly recommend this restaurant, and will be sure to visit again on our next trip to Paphos.

• Visited March 2013