“Superb ground floor apartment in Paphos”
other travelers have booked this property
Private Patio / Garden Area Large Swimming Pool with Easy Access Steps
Superb Swimming Pool with plenty of Sun Loungers and Shades
Poolside facilities include Showers and Toilets
Further View of Swimming Pool
Further View of Pool with Children's Area and Changing Block
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Travel938...
“Superb ground floor apartment in Paphos”
Reviewed June 18, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Review: Georgos Apartments, Solomou Solomou 15, Paphos, Cyprus.

I stayed in apartment E102 between Saturday 26th May and Saturday 2nd June 2018. The unit is on the ground floor and almost directly opposite a beautiful, very large and excellently maintained swimming pool. The apartment itself looked as though it had never been rented out before as everything was brand new. It has a spacious lounge complete with TV with all the channels you could possibly want, dining table and chairs, fully fitted kitchen (crockery, glassware, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, etc.), perfectly functional bathroom with separate shower, a separate bedroom with twin beds and access to the patio complete with dining furniture and sun loungers. The apartment can cater for 2 people quite comfortably.

There are approximately 10-12 apartment blocks that make up the Georgos complex and all are 3 floors high with 9 units in each. Although the complex doesn't have a restaurant or mini market on site there are several eateries and 'kiosks' (mini markets) within a 10 minute walk or so. My favourite was Pambis restaurant which has a comprehensive menu and a lovely homey feel to the place and you feel welcome from the moment you enter. The restaurant has Micha the parrot (not sure of the spelling) who constantly calls out 'hello' and bye-bye' to all who venture into his domain.

The weather was lovely too during my stay with sun drenched days of 25-27c.

So overall, I had a wonderful time. Follow my lead and book early to avoid disappointment.

Date of stay: May 2018
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sewins199...
Berkshire, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I've just returned home from staying at this apartment with my 16month old daughter and we couldn't have had a nicer and relaxing holiday.

The apartment is absolutely beautiful, completely child friendly and in the perfect location. The apartment comes with everything you need, even a dishwasher which was a bonus for me as I do not have one at home so that alone was lovely! Ground floor with a lovely outside area with lots of sun where I could relax and my daughter could run around without any worry on my side.

Walking distance to everything that you need. Convenience shops near by, lovely restaurants and close to the beach and harbour.

As I was on my own with my daughter, i was so happy to hear that you can even get take aways delivered to the apartment! I done this a few times throughout my stay

The complex was lovely and quiet, I honestly have never seen such a clean environment! The pool is a great size and spotless! It even comes with outside toilets where I could easily take my daughter to get changed after swimming.

Although I didn't drive myself, there is also plenty of car parking aswell which I will definitely take into consideration the next time I visit.

So happy with my stay and I will definitely be returning in the future!

Date of stay: May 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing