“Simply Stunning!”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of APT SEA BREEZE

Wow check this out!
Just sit back and take in the views! Heaven
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Wow check this out!
Just sit back and take in the views!
Heaven
Thru the window
Full family sized bathroom
Private parking bay
Adonis Village entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kiran R
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Simply Stunning!”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

On first impressions I was stunned! The east facing apartment terrace looks on to a vast ravine with sea views; In the mornings I was greeted by spectacular a sunrise and in the evening clear starry skies; The apartment was fully equipped and the outdoor outback BBQ was great for serving up evening meals with a nice glass of wine.

The pool is just a stroll away and I was delighted to learn that we're situated very close to all of the resort's facilities which included a variety of indoor and outdoor restaurants and bars with live local musicians (for evening entertainment); the Clubhouse with it's shops and relaxation areas, an on site spa and driving range, tennis courts, horse riding facilities, bike/segway hire etc... the list goes on!

Outside of the clubhouse there was a frequent and reliable bus service that took us into the historic Paphos harbour for only 1.50 (euros). The city of Paphos itself has plenty to offer; from there you can easily book a number tour groups or simply catch a bus to a number of local destinations.

My partner and I have both returned from our holiday both relaxed and refreshed. We've can't wait to return.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
S0phspa
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Beautiful apartment with a stunning view in Aphrodite Hills”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My wife and I had a fabulous two week stay here in June 2017. The apartment is beautifully furnished and the view over the hills and sea is breath taking. Fantastically equipped and perfectly situated to enjoy the Adonis Village pool which is a stones throw away and the Aphrodite Hills Village Square restaurants and bars which are a leisurely five minutes walk.

The gorgeous Aphrodite Hills Golf Course is at the end of the road and the spa, supermarket and clinic also only a five minute walk.

I cant recommend this apartment enough and my wife and I have already booked our next two stays!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
jane s
Reading, United Kingdom
“Amazingly peaceful and picturesque”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location is brilliant. It's a short bus ride away from Aphrodite beach or in the other direction Paphos or a short walk down to the attractive Cove where you can picnic as the facilities are there to do so. The pool was warm and also clean. The apartment had everything we needed and the management were GREAT. It is a must to visit.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing