“My favourite restaurant in paphos”
Review of Mandra Tavern

Mandra Tavern
Ranked #34 of 545 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mandra Tavern is one of the oldest restaurants in Paphos serving traditional Cypriot cuisine for over 3 decades. Our aim is always, to not only he serve delicious food made from fresh local ingredients, but also to be a place where guests of all ages could come together to experience the unique flavors, along with the art and culture of Cyprus – all in a casual, authentic setting.
“My favourite restaurant in paphos”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have been going to the mandra for 15 years and its always been beautiful home cooked Cypriot food. It may not be the fanciest restaurant in paphos but it certainly has always produced a beautiful taste of what Cypriot food can be.

• Visited September 2012

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“I Only Miss Kato Paphos”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Because I badly miss this restaurant!!!!

Having been to Kato several times (normally about 3 times a year) I have tried many other restaurants. I just have to keep returning to the Mandra Tavern.

Without it, Kato would not be the same! The food and ambience is by far the best I can rant about. The staff are smart, efficient and accommodating. The food is second to none that you will find in Kato. The prices are good too, unless, of course, you expect to go abroad and get a bargain (I would say it's on par with our prices in UK restaurants) If you want a bargain go to the local kebab shop. If, however, you want authentic Cypriot style cuisine with local sourced products then I suggest you don't go anywhere other than this place! And their Cypriot potatoes are to die for!

Not going this year and how I miss The Mandra!!!!!!!!! I just browse their webpage to bring me back there every now and again. I can still taste and smell that wonderful food.

• Visited August 2012

Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
“You must try the souvla”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent service, the food was fantastic, we had the meze and weren't rushed out as we had been at some other places, the atmosphere is good and the owners are very friendly. We returned a couple of times to try different dishes and were never disappointed, the souvla is a specialty, hopefully going back to Cyprus next year and will be retuning to the Mandra when we do.

• Visited April 2013

Skoulli, Polis, Paphos District
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kilpo”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Having lived in and also spent many years on holiday in Cyprus it is so nice to find a traditional restaurant outside of the Cypriot villages, the food and service are excellent, and now that we are back living in Cyprus we still continue to use Mandra Tavern.

• Visited April 2013

Preston, United Kingdom
“cypriot Restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This is a lovely Cypriot restaurant serving very Traditional food of an excellent quality also by the best of staff you will be astounded with the choices on the menu and well satisfied with the result so do has we did an try it.

• Visited August 2012