“A good night out”

Adelaida Restaurant
Ranked #133 of 573 Restaurants in Paphos
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: NEW LOCATION...SAME QUALITY...BETTER EXPERIENCE! Adelaida Restaurant is located in the heart of Kato Paphos, offering a great variety of local and international dishes at excellent prices! Open until late at night, Adelaida Restaurant offers unlimited choices, top quality service, free wifi..and is definetely a dining option you shouldn't miss!
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Really enjoyed the food and atmosphere here recently. Good value and an excellent choice within the set menu for é15. We had a lamb dish & a peppered steak which were both great. The red wine included in the price was most acceptable. The owner is a right laugh and offers parting gestures such as " don't have too much sex, it'll make you deaf!"

Recommended

1  Thank sk93rh

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Living in Paphos we visit this restaurant regularly. For 15 euros you get a 3 course meal and a bottle of wine between 2 people. The food is good fare well cooked and there is plenty of choice, The place has a friendly atmosphere and is right in the tourist area. Give it a try

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Every time I visit Paphos we eat at Adelaidas at least once and it seems to get better and better every visit.The set menu with free wine is as good as it gets in Paphos and the staff are very friendly and attentive, Laura takes the time to visit with most diners while they are seated and is very entertaining if not a little mad..

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Th e Adelaide is how Cypriot restaurants used to be with the owner Laura having time to laugh and joke with the customers, a very friendly place and I must reccomend the steak plank. It is a sirloin steak grilled and then served on a wooden plank (plate size) with piped mashed potatoes all around the edges, large tomatoe/ slices of cucumber it is delicious. We always make the point of eating there on our first night as we get to catch up on all the news in Paphos from Laura. The portions of the set menu are huge and well presented with very good choice from Cypriot specialities to burger and chips. Always a happy night there and the honest truth is after using the Adelaide for 12 years we have never been disappointed with any meal.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I ate at Adelaida yesterday evening and thoroughly enjoyed my meal and the experience.
I selected from the 3 course set meal for 10 Euros with a glass of wine, there were choices too, I had the Rose as I ordered the Beef Stifado and didn't fancy a heavy red after a long day in the sun.
The food was tasty and cooked well.
The service was great even though the restaurant was half full and the owner Laura is a character and jests with customers.
Wifi was a strong signal, although the waiter had to take my phone away to plug in the wifi password - I though it was a bit strange and was reluctant to let my phone go!
Brandy was served with the bill - which I think makes the meal special.
Looking forward to eating there again before I leave Paphos next week :-)