“The only trip you will never forget!!!”
Review of George's Fun Bus

George's Fun Bus
Ranked #4 of 52 Tours in Paphos
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been on this trip about 4 times over the last 13 years and i for one have not found anyone who has the ability to both entertain and be informative more so than George.

He will pick you up in the morning and from that point onward you will spend the rest of the day laughing, learning and eating a traditional Cypriot b.b.q. called a Souvla whilst taking in all the sights. After lunch George gets the guitar out and everybody joins in on a sing along which is hilarious!!!

I for one intend to keep going on this excursion whenever i can and i strongly recommend you give it a go too!!!

It's a must!!!

3  Thank jayg07

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was slightly dubious when I signed up, having read a review that included the word 'karaoke', but thought it would be worth it to see all the historic sites that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to access. I was wrong. Admittedly others on the bus seemed to be having fun, but if you are at all interested in culture or history then don't go near this trip. George isn't remotely interested in the history and clearly knows nothing about it. Each time you think you may hear something interesting it turns out to be George making another of his 'jokes'. These are relentless and watch out for the racist jokes too - not my idea of funny. George did realise that we weren't enjoying the trip, so took us to one side to ask us what we hadn't understood about it being a 'FUN' bus. I tried to point out that learning about heritage can be fun, but that was always an argument that was going to be lost on him. We then went to lie on the beach (where you will spend the majority of the day) where we could hear him being rude about us to the others on the tour. Very unprofessional. All the really interesting sites had been rushed so that we could spend the day on the beach doing karaoke/listening to George sing. Once we had spent more time in Paphos we discovered many more tours that looked far more professional and were about half the price - I recommend trying one of these!

15  Thank LondonDS83
Reviewed January 7, 2013

dont normally do holiday trips, cant stand the way reps tell you "you will enjoy yourselves!!!!!" even when its so cheesy it makes your toes curl. However we decided to do fun bus as got such good reviews. We went last week in July last year. (been busy!!!) there were me, my husband and two boys aged 18 and 14 and i have to say each and every one of us had the time of our lives. There is no forced fun, it is true genuine laughter from start to end, and you meet some wonderful people from all walks of life . And the karaoke at the end just finishes the day of perfectly

4  Thank amanda_crookes
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I don't know where to start. It was brilliant. It is for all ages and i would defo go again. The food was amazing and George was hilarious. It was fun and laughter all the way. There was site seeing but in a fun way. To be honest my favourite site was the Aphrodite falls. When you go in the Aphrodite falls you have to say "it's nice and refreshing." Lol. George is an expert on trees lol. You get to know some amazing facts about Cyprus and its non stop music all the way in the bus.

3  Thank Lewis C
Reviewed January 2, 2013

A fantastic day out! We done a bit of sight seeing but in a fun way! From the moment you get on the bus it's laughter and fun all the way. There was 6 adults and 3 kids aged 12,11 and 8 in our party and George and his staff catered for us all. We all enjoyed it, and George tried to include everyone that was on the bus in everything that he done. The food was amazing and we enjoyed every minute of the trip. We took some munchies along with us for the kids which i would recomend if u have kids as you don't get your food until later in the afternoon but everything u do get is excellent. A few of the people on the bus weren't as up for a laugh as us but we made up for it lol and tried everything - even the falls, you only live once lol so give it a bash it's VERY REFRESHING lol! We're going back to cyprus in april and would defo go back on the bus, worth every penny.