“Friendly”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Me and my family come to Cyprus every summer holiday and have been for the past four years, however only now does it occur to me that I could rate it! I love the beautiful veiw of the sea and the kindness of the staff. They always recognise us even if we haven't been for a year and greet us very pleasantly every time. The food is exquisite and I must say the best chicken kabab I have ever tasted! If you're in or near Paphos then go here!

There are newer reviews for Sisyfos

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This was our fifth trip back to paphos, and each time we have been to Sisyfos, this certainly did not disappoint. I had the Greek dips to start and the Kleftiko was the best I had tasted anywhere else. The portions were a good size and filled us up.
We always go back to our favourite restaurant a second time, and we went back to Sisyfos towards the end of our holiday. The special was the suckling pig, it was literally amazing. Once again both the service and the food was good, there were no pushy waiters trying to get you inside, but were very helpful and friendly. Next time we return to paphos to see the family we will be visiting again!!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Was at this restaurant 6 years ago on our first night having arrived for honeymoon went yesterday 3rd August to celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and phone was just as good as remembered and since moving to Cyprus been in loads of restaurants all over the island excellent for local Cypriot cuisine

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I ate at Sisyfos 3 times in my week in Paphos (including last night). The food is delicious and fantastic value, the staff are efficient and friendly, and the rooftop location has a nice ambience. As well as the a la carte menu they have several 3-course set menus, from just 14 euro, and a gorgeous meze that went on and on and on...! My friend and I were amazed when they kept bringing out more and more courses! Fab place.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We have been here before but this year I was not so impressed. The food was ok, service was going through the motions and gernerally I felt it was overpriced for what we got.

1  Thank LINDA1812