“A great favourite”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times over the years and on this visit we ate there twice. The meals were very good and the staff were welcoming.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It's not hard to feel superior dining in this restaurant as it is on the first floor overlooking Paphos's Tombs of the Kings Road. It is run by two handsome Cypriot guys who are always pleased to see you and are attentive to your every need. The food is consistently good and well priced. And the special 3-course menus are even better. As a vegetarian I have never been let down and would rate their veggie meals among the best on the island. I have taken carnivores there and they and they have been equally pleased with their steaks. Only gripe is that they have removed their excellent vegetarian moussaka from the menu and this was the best I have tasted. Great pity! I also understand they are installing free wifi for customers.

1  Thank TheNeals_13
Reviewed May 19, 2013

visited here 6th may 2013 for my wifes 50th birthday celebrations, there was 7 in our party and we all had different food from the menu, I had the stifado which was fantastic my wife had a steak which she said was "to die for" and all the others in our party said they really enjoyed their meals too, the staff were friendly and efficient and nothing was too much bother. good views from the rooftop restaurant and very good value for money, definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is a well priced restaurant for Paphos and the 3 course meal at 18 euros seemed good value so we went for it. It was lovely to watch the sunset as we ate our starter but unfortunately the starter was supposed to be a crab cocktail not a seafood stick cocktail!! Aside from that the steak was very nice and the pudding was of a good quality - the bill was 50euros with drinks so it was as expected. This place seemed far better than some of the surrounding places but if I were you I would walk further up the road to Dias Zeus and enjoy the better food.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We visit Sisyfos every time we go to Paphos. 3 visits this time. A family run restaurant with excellent service. Staff always remember you and have time for a chat. Looking forward to next time already.