“Lovely apartment, beautiful coplex with excellent facilities.”

and 1 more site!
St. Nicolas Elegant Residence
Ranked #58 of 87 Specialty Lodging in Paphos
Reviewed November 15, 2009

We stayed in a two bedroom apartment in Eleni house. The apartment and the complex facilities were both excellent. The pools are just lovely, it's all new and spic and span. We spent some days by the pool but also went further afield. We hired a car for three days - at very reasonable rates - and explored some of the lovely sights. We also got cabs into Paphos at night which were also reasonably priced. A couple of times we walked to restaurants (although it's a tricky and dark walk through the newly built - or being built - roads!) that were delighful, we recommend the Zaffron restaurant on the main coast road. We can't fault this place and will definitely return; the staff were friendly, the restaurant great value and the location is a good base to see the rest of the island, the shop is convenient as is the supermarket at the end of the road. A lovely break.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank SarBiv

Reviewed November 13, 2009

steve and anita had every thing that you would need in a loverly apartment for your holiday.a little walk to swimming pool a very good gym and we had nice breakfasts in a loverly setting by the pool. we had a hire car so every thing was easy to get to from apartment .we have been to cyprus four times now and stayed all over staying in diffrent locations but this apartment has got to be up there with the winners highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2009

These apartments are so clean and so spacious its amazing! They are fully equiped with everything you need- large kitchen, living area, bedrooms + massive balcony! The pool is standard but okay. The restaurant is good. Simple food, great taste.

However, me and mum came down with food poisening after eating at CHLOE'S chinese at pafos harbour, the food was great, but the suprise after was not so great! We were ill for the rest of the holiday, but luckily the apartments were so big (two bathrooms) they supplied us with comfort.

Has anyone else got food poisening at CHLOE'S ?

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank HolidayQueenAM
Reviewed October 31, 2009

The owners of this apartment were very helpful and gave us lots of useful information.

The location was peacful and relaxing, with the on site resturant giving good value for money.

The people were all frindly and helpful making this a very enjoyable week away. I would stay here again.

The contact if anyone else fancies a break is www.stnicholaspaphos.com

Colin and Dianne

Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2009

I have never written a review before but having visited this beautiful apartment I would definitely return and can't recommend it highly enough!

The apartment was stunning, spotlessly clean and spacious. Pure luxury. Pools were clean and made full use of all the facilities. The restaurant offered a varied menu for all tastes. Weather was glorious.

Can't thank Anita and Steve enough for the hire of their apartment and nothing was too much trouble when planning our visit! Their website if you are interested is: www.stnicholaspaphos.com - you really should though, we are going back!

I think we are now sounding like a travel agent!

Sam and Steve
Kent

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2009

If you are needing good food at a reasonable price and friendly service by nice people then I can say my last stay proved the first time I stayed wasn't a fluke! I book through ROPUK After-Care and I am treated really well by very friendly staff.

I have learned from other guests on-site that some properties are not managed by ROPUK and you may not receive the same attention as I get but that is not their fault! Do your resarch and make sure you are served properly not by a part-time operation.

My stay was enjoyable and ensures next time I'm back in Cyprus I will be staying here again...

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2009

I've just got back from a wonderful 10 days in the St Nicolas Apartments in Chlorakas, Pathos. Weather was perfect, staff were very friendly, and the resort is brand new and of top quality. Everything from the shower to the pools were high spec and clean. We had a hire car as we flew into Larnaca so did a few day trips exploring the island, and some evening meals along the waterfront in Paphos, but you could manage without a car as there are shops within walking distance and the restaurant on site does good food. Try the Haloumi and Lounza pita, and the beef stifado!
I went with my husband and our baby who had his first birthday while we were there and whilst there were plenty of peope without kids having a good time, it really was a suprisingly easy and relaxing holiday for us and there wre other families with little ones there too. There's a baby/paddling pool, and another pool which starts an inch or so deep so little ones can crawl/totter in and out the water which ours absolutely loved to do. And nice pools for us to get a decent swim in while he was asleep too. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment on the ground floor, Laura 101, which was brilliant. It was steps from the pool, and close to the restaurant (which I wouldnt usually go for but it was not noisy at all, in fact it made life so easy!) There was no faff of packing a bag to 'go down to the pool' etc, we went in and our like it was our own place. Also, it meant while the babe was having a nap, my husband could take a swim and I could lie on a lounger on our patio getting some sun, with a pina colada from the restaurant!! Happy days. I never thought a holiday with a little one would be so easy and relaxing. I'd recommend it! We went in october and the weather was perfect. The best restaurant we found was Theo's on the waterfront in Paphos. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family