“Excellant Value”

Jo's Diner
Cuisines: Greek, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I visit Jo's Diner every time we visit our holiday home in Anarita. You cannot beat the food. I have sampled most of the menus dishes and have never been disappointed. Jo and Leo are extremely welcoming and make you feel special. Of course the hosts will never be able to satisfy everyone but I cannot accept some of the reviews posted.What do people expect in a Cypriot Taverna in a small village. Taken all in all Jo's represents good value, lovely food and a nice atmosphere.Definately worth a visit.

1  Thank johntodd49

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I would certainly recommend a trip to Jo's Diner in Anarita, near Pathos, Cyprus. There is an excellent choice on the menu, encorporating local and international dishes at a fair price. The atmosphere is very friendly and is in a lovely setting giving you the choice to eat outside or under cover.The owners are a lovely friendly couple from Wales. A must visit restaurant.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Went there yesterday with a friend, what a place, away from everywhere, so very quiet, lots of lovely birds, chirping away in the trees.
We booked the Suckling Pig (need to book by Tuesday to have it on Thursday.
It came with a choice of soup, I had caulifloer and stilton, well done soup, not too much stilton, so the flavour came through but didn't smack you in the face.
The suckling ping came with assorted veg, which was ok, nothing special, some of it wasn't cooked to our liking, but as I say, it was ok. However the suckling pig was the star of the show - beautiful meat and TONS of crackling - helped by the fact one of our party doesn't do crackling, so I get double - yes!!
All in all a lovely time, super staff who were all friendly, but not overbearing, just the right balance.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

The food is fantastic and the service is what you would expect in a top rated restaurant. With very friendly and efficient staff, everything is done with style and panache.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We have owned a villa in Paphos for the past 7 years, but only found out about Jo's Diner on our recent visit and I am really disappointed we never found it before, but we did manage 4 visits in a week! What a wonderful place and the food is excellent. It is so nice to have locally produced food, with most of the vegetables home grown. The owners are very friendly and welcoming and good value for money especially if you have the 3 course set menu for €12.99. My only complaint is that it is not easy to find, especially if you are new to the area and the name can put you off, as you think more of an American diner, especially with full rack of ribs being their speciality, but this is not, it is an upmarket place and worth every penny that we spent and we will be returning again on our next visit in October. Well done Jo & Leo.