“Cosy and Convenient”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Fay H
“Cosy and Convenient”
Reviewed February 27, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I decided last minute to extend my stay in Nicosia and was in a hurry to find somewhere to stay within a few days. Fortunately I had connected with Nikos previously and he found me a place and got me in really quickly. This apartment was cosy and comfortable and since it was cold this time of year and I couldn't figure out the heating system, Nikos came over and fixed it. He is a really nice and helpful owner and wants your stay to be good. The apartment as stated is close to the beautiful English park, where I enjoyed walks and the bakery around the corner and mini market close by were helpful for food. The bakery is 24 hours and has great food and goodies :-) The old town is a really nice 25 minute walk away and there is a Starbucks on the way and an Ayurveda center where you can get massages not too far away too. The apartment has lots of light and sunshine in the afternoon. Pretty much all you need is provided. Thanks Nikos for all your help. It was a great week.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing