“Delicious burgers”

Limoncello Deli-Bar
Ranked #57 of 1,069 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Healthy, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We love high quality food and drink. We love the stories about it, the people who produce it, the places it comes from.We believe that fantastic elemental cooking requires fantastic elements, and those have to come from the baker, the grocer, the greengrocer, the butcher, the fishmonger, and all the local tradesmen and women who make these elements available to us under our own roof.
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I was told about their delicious burgers and went there to try them my self. Indeed, a soft bread, a moist tasty burger and fresh chips make the perfect combination. Servise was a bit slow but was worth the wait.
(we were the only table there). However for the location and service the price was a bit high in my opinion. Their burgers should have a price range from €8-10 max. Considering of course their competitor and what they offer.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have visited this place on a Saturday afternoon for lunch. Even though the burger menu is not very rich, the burger itself was SO delicious! The fried potatoes that accompanied the dish were also stunning. I have tried the "Newcomer" burger and I haven't regret it. As regards the atmosphere, it is a casual and quiet place. We didn't need a reservation, but I guess that was because people just went to the beach that day.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was my first visit to Limoncello. I wanted to go for a while now but it was always full. Our order took an hour to come, while orders placed after ours were served first and orders placed even before we came were served just before ours. Service was generally very slow, at some point we asked the waiter for some extra tissues that never came and the table next to ours asked for some ketchup that came 15min later. The waiters were polite and did the best they could but the place is clearly understaffed. To be fair, both the atmosphere and the food were good (we got a burger and the philadephia steak). Unfortunately when you get this kind of service, it makes the whole experience unpleasant. Will probably not be going back until something changes.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I found this burger by luck and, once I set foot in it,I considered this to be very very good luck! I found finally a burger that satisfies me to a very very high degree and their locked me in from the moment I first had it! The side assortments are also very very nice but the burger stands out in because the meat is very tender, the spices are discrit, and their fries are AMAZING!!! REALLY AMAZING!!! When you mix them with the sauce that they bring together the combination that you make is somethiong very very special. I now visit Limoncelo every 2 weeks and it's always something to expect in the week!

1  Thank O_Efialtis_Tou_Chef
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Casual place in Ayios Antonios area with nice atmosphere, good service and very nice burger. The only negative comment I have they don't have water from Cyprus but from Italy.