“Excellent Little Restaurant Tucked Back Off the Beaten Path”

Pantopoleio Kali Orexi
Ranked #18 of 1,057 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I was in Nicosia for business and out by myself this night. As a typical American I walked up at 730p only to be turned away and told to come back at 830. I was glad I waited. The Greek salad was the best I've ever had! Te rest if the meal was excellent and the Mustika offered at the end of the meal was a perfect was to finish! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I will be back!!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Whenever guests are over for business, this is the place to go. Its great, fresh and daily dishes never disappoint. Its a hidden gem in Nicosia.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This Restaurant was recommended for making special homemade dishes; we tried to make a reservation; unfortunately the page on Trip Advisor didn’t include much information and no Telephone number to call although it stated Reservations under Dining options. Finally, we found the telephone and called to make reservation.

We were lucky that we made the reservation as the Restaurant was fully booked for Saturday lunch. The reception was fine, and although the restaurant was full; the service was great and fast; the waiters were moving like in a beehive.

We ordered 3 Starters and 3 Main Courses; they were all unique and delicious; the Stuffed Tomatoes were superb, and the Chicken with Spinach and Prawn Sauce was very tasty; however, the orzo was over cooked.

We will certainly visit the Pantopoleio to try the rest of the great unique dishes they offer.

1  Thank Issa N
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We have visited that restaurant with some friends. The service was very good, well prepared food with extra touch of unique flavours. On top of that , they have offered us liquer "masticha" .

Reviewed January 11, 2014

First time at this restaurant for lunch. Very good decor, attention to details, nice atmosphere and kind staff. We ordered the chicken with 'moscholemono' and honey and wild rice, and a pork chop with chips and spinach. The pork chop was ok but nothing special, the portion though was very generous. I expected the chicken to be marinated with moscholemono and honey and grilled, but in reality it was boiled chicken topped with a tomato sauce, but no taste of honey or lemon. The wild rice was just untasty which was very disappointing as I love wild rice. I would really like to give it another chance as everything else was very good.