“Tell them how you want it cooked!”

Artisan's Burgerbar
Ranked #21 of 1,056 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It has been a long-time passion of ours to perfect "the burger". Our goal and promise is to offer you carefully crafted selections based on everyone's beloved classic with a modern twist. Our artisan burgers are always ground in-house and are handmade daily, using only the finest quality of ingredients.
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have noticed someone complaining about the chicken burger. I have been to this restaurant many times and when i ferst ordered a chicken burger it did come back not well cooked, whereas the beef burger was fine, since my husband was asked and replied that he needed it to be well-cooked. The next time we went there we asked for the chicken burger to be well-cooked, to which the waiter replied 'but the chicken is always cooked the same way!'. So we made the waiter write down that we REALLY wanted the chicken burger to be well-cooked. And this time it came back OK and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Now I do this every time I visit and the burger is thoroughly cooked, Anyone visiting, try the halloumi and pomegranate sauce for a starter, it is perfect.Also choose the mash potato as a side dish, it is really tasty, anyone who's been there always comments on it !

adamos e, General Manager at Artisan's Burgerbar, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review!

We hope to have you with us again very soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I went with my husband and my son 3 weeks ago ( a lot of friends recommended it) and liked the simple contemporary deco and the service. However, since it's food we are rating here, my chicken burger (and my son's) was -sorry!!- disgusting! Even though the presentation was fantastic the look of the burger when I cut it was off putting! Raw, like the low quality ones we buy at the supermarkets, not even close to home made like they advertize! The taste, worse!

Too bad! They make a big effort to satisfy customers but they should please all customers not only the beef eaters. The reason I rate it 2 instead of 1 is because I tasted my husband's beef burger and it was fantastic! And the presentation great like But that wasn't what I ordered unfortunately! What I ordered was awful!!

2  Thank 310-Sunray
adamos e, General Manager at Artisan's Burgerbar, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

Our chicken burgers are always made in-house, using only fresh local chicken.

We regret to hear that you did not enjoy the specific chicken burger recipe that you've ordered.

We hope to have you with us again, this time you could go for a different chicken burger recipe.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Been going there once every month and the burgers are consistently tasty. There is a variety of burgers with different buns that will keep most happy i believe. The restaurant is nice and the staff is very professional. Overall recommended.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice review.

We have to have you with us again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food is just amazing every time I ate there. The ingredients are fresh, and the menu is very imaginative. It's an artistic twist on the good old classic burger. They also have good vegetarian options - salads, portobello mushrooms, halloumi cheese,... delicious!

adamos e, General Manager at Artisan's Burgerbar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice words and your excellent rating.

It gives us the power to strive for perfection.

We hope to have you with us soon again at Artisan's Burgerbar!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I have been there once a few years ago when it first opened and wanted to revisit since my boyfriend is a burger lover. After our recent visit last week I realised the reason why we hadn't visited all these years..

We called them for a reservation since it was Saturday night and they told us that they only had tables outside, but we agreed since we were planning our visit long ago. Indeed, the place was full and we were offered a table in the corner of the outside seating area.

We had to wait about twenty minutes to place our order, since we were waiting for them to come to our table and eventually we had to call them ourselves. The options in the menu are adequate even for those who don't like the classic beef burgers. The waitress was friendly and helpful and proposed to take a starter or replace our extra sauce with the onion rings which included the same sauce (the difference in price was only 70 cents) and take them as a starter, since they had a lot of orders and it would take a while for our mains to come. We agreed to the second option since we were very hungry.

The onion rings were tasty, and not long after, our burgers arrived. Their impressive presentation whetted our appetite for them even more. However, once we had our first bite, we got a bit disappointed; the caramelised onions in mine were not that good and the cheddar cheese sauce spoiled the flavour of the whole dish. Also, my grilled vegetables (as a side included in the price) were a bit raw for my taste. My boyfriend was not that happy either with his burger; the crispy pancetta could be barely eaten.

Overall, the burgers in this restaurant are not that special, so their excessive price cannot be justified.

adamos e, General Manager at Artisan's Burgerbar, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

We assure you that we do everything possible to always satisfy all tastes and prefferences.

Should we had been informed that your pancetta or grilled vegetables side was not cooked to your liking we would have replaced it immedietely.

On very busy nights we do not have the capacity to sit all bookings inside, therefore after a certain point in time we can only sit guests on our outside terrace. Bookings are always treated on first call - first serve basis.

We are glad to hear that our restaurant team was helpful in ways that you've appreciated.

We hope to have you again with us at the Burgerbar soon, even though we've might have dissapointed you in some way.