“Average food+low prices=popularity but...”
Review of Butchers Grill - CLOSED

Butchers Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: On main crossroads at Gavrieledes Lights / Piraeus Bank ( EX Arab Bank ). Simply the best Steak House in Nicosia since I have lived here ( 26 Years ! ) Steer Angus Steaks superb !
cyprus
“Average food+low prices=popularity but...”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The first time I was to visit this restaurant a friend cringed saying 'a place that serves steak and sushi can only offer average quality'..indeed this place seems to lack identiy and quality. After my first visit there I realised that the low prices attract the crowds...the food was nothing special. I visited again with my family to give it a 2nd try...I enjoyed my stuffed chicken although nothing special. The appetisers were overestimated, the sides blant in flavour but what really annoyed me was that my dad who had ordered the kotsi left hungry as his meat was raw!!!W returned the dish and the waiters brought it back after a looong time...problem was that the meat was still raw..and this is pork...it shouldn't be red inside. Clearly a dish they should not serve. If you go there avoid the appetisers and order the chicken dishes...definitely not sushi! Also, no kids menu!!

• Visited April 2012

• Greek first
London, United Kingdom
“Tasteless”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

On arrival it took them 5 minutes to find our reservation. i wonder why did they needed it since it was quite late for Dinner and only one third full. One waiter was in a hurry to take the order although it was well before closing time.
The steak was well cooked, but tasteless.
The spare ribs portion was huge, very tender but the sauce was indifferent.
Very nice rose wine imported by them at a cheap price.

• Visited April 2012
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Perfect buffet lunch”
Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

Chic atmosphere. A good vast selection of appetizers, good quality sushi. Big selection of mouth watering entrees. Cheap price. Butchers grill is one of my favourite buffet! Must visit.

Cyprus
“Excellent steak”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Despite going on a busy Sunday noon, we did not regret it. The food was excellent, the service very efficient and the prices reasonable. The fillet steak was an excellent cut, and there was none left of the 2 t-bones ordered. Side dishes also made the meat experience even better. Will revisit.

• Visited February 2012
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Mediocre....and this is a modest description”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Been there with a friend a week ago. I dont wanna eb mean wit these guys but I dont really know where to start from... so I will just restrain myself to this comment; The quality was the definition of mediocre. Nothing felt fresh. Meat was stiff and hard to chew...sushi was...mainly rice with a fish aroma, vegetables felt like long time frozen food.... sorry guys but this is what found at my only visit to this place. And I think that was enough.
No Sir. Thanks. No Butcher's Grill for me again.
If someone from the establishment would like to answer to this i could get into more details, bit I would strongly not suggest they would. Because there are much worst things I didn't mention..and I don want to. Because I wanna give those guys a chance.

• Visited February 2012