“Tasteless”
Review of Butchers Grill - CLOSED

Butchers Grill
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: On main crossroads at Gavrieledes Lights / Piraeus Bank ( EX Arab Bank ). Simply the best Steak House in Nicosia since I have lived here ( 26 Years ! ) Steer Angus Steaks superb !
Reviewed April 1, 2012

On arrival it took them 5 minutes to find our reservation. i wonder why did they needed it since it was quite late for Dinner and only one third full. One waiter was in a hurry to take the order although it was well before closing time.
The steak was well cooked, but tasteless.
The spare ribs portion was huge, very tender but the sauce was indifferent.
Very nice rose wine imported by them at a cheap price.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Chic atmosphere. A good vast selection of appetizers, good quality sushi. Big selection of mouth watering entrees. Cheap price. Butchers grill is one of my favourite buffet! Must visit.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Despite going on a busy Sunday noon, we did not regret it. The food was excellent, the service very efficient and the prices reasonable. The fillet steak was an excellent cut, and there was none left of the 2 t-bones ordered. Side dishes also made the meat experience even better. Will revisit.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Been there with a friend a week ago. I dont wanna eb mean wit these guys but I dont really know where to start from... so I will just restrain myself to this comment; The quality was the definition of mediocre. Nothing felt fresh. Meat was stiff and hard to chew...sushi was...mainly rice with a fish aroma, vegetables felt like long time frozen food.... sorry guys but this is what found at my only visit to this place. And I think that was enough.
No Sir. Thanks. No Butcher's Grill for me again.
If someone from the establishment would like to answer to this i could get into more details, bit I would strongly not suggest they would. Because there are much worst things I didn't mention..and I don want to. Because I wanna give those guys a chance.

2  Thank costas74
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We waited one hour ten minutes for our meal. Never really knew who was serving us and staff would look the other way every time we tried to make eye contact. The t-bone steak and onion rings were good. My wife's fillet steak was soggy and the cream spinach tasted nice but was runny. The downstairs parking lot smells like sewage.