“Nice food...Family friendly”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tel 22-663240
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sunday lunch with family and friends. Not crowded but busy enough. ThE staff is very frieNdly and the food is very tasty. I will certainly go again

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (177)

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Visited on Saturday night. The welcome was rather hostile by a waiter grabbing his pad & suggesting we should have booked a table as they were busy. I put this down to inexperience as being a restaurateur, I’m aware of the logistics & how quickly tables can be turned around. We were directed upstairs into the far corner by the toilets. (Despite there only being 1 other occupied table up there).
The waitress suggested we move as we were directly in front of the air conditioning unit. I think she got into trouble for this.
We proceeded to order our drinks, starters & mains & a bottle of wine to come with the main course.
The upper space soon filled up with non bookings, each receiving the hostile reception on arrival. I could see pretty much everything going on from the balcony above. In the meantime, more & more tables were vacated down below.
Our starters arrived quite promptly so we proceeded to eat. Within 5 minutes, our mains arrived. Did I miss something? Having been in the trade for over 30 years, I hadn’t realised that this had become acceptable. We finished our food & asked for the bill.
The bill arrived with the non materialised bottle of wine on that we had asked to come with the mains. Yet another system failure which costs the company revenue.
I may be old school but I believe we bend over backwards to accommodate the customer & give a good all round experience. Substandard food & especially service on this occasion is inexcusable. Most things can be made much more tolerable if the staff were to care & actually talk to you!!!!
Food was ok to be fair!!!

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We had a really great meal at Marzano's. We come back regularly specifically for the rump steak. So far it has been the best we have experienced in Nicosia.

We really enjoy their salads too and always choose a different one as a starter to share each time. We have never been disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank OlgaKM
Reviewed March 21, 2019

Really enjoyed several visits to Marzano's and we'll certainly return for more. The menu is amazing and the service fantastic. Really enjoy the pasta and the pizza!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Nice, quiet place with excellent service and cuisine. And definitely the best Tiramisou in whole Nicosia!:) Worth to go with friends or family.

Date of visit: March 2019