“Great tour, great tour leader: very kind and enthusiastic!”

Segway Station Tour Experience
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Nicosia
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Station was set up to bring the Segway tour experience to Old Nicosia. You can view the sights of Old Nicosia and get an orientation to this ancient city at a fraction of the time it would otherwise take; and at the same time experience the Segway smile. Segway Station is located at the corner of Aischylou Street and a small, quaint walking street which includes a coffee shop, a bar and various craft shops. Segway Station offers a relaxing cafe/lounge area where you can relax before and after your tour. It also offers free WiFi, for those of you who cannot wait to upload your photos on your Facebook account, and Tweet about the day’s events. To see the many articles written about us, please go to our website, "in the media" section. The site also contains maps of our location.
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We spent a week in Cyprus (first week of June). We decided to give the Segway a go and had a lot of fun.
Andros (our tour leader) has been very warming an leaded us both to the basic notions on how to drive the Segway (very user-friendly!) and the secrets of Nicosia. After 1h and 3o mins of tour we go back to the headquarters for a break and he offered us drinks and delicious local pastry. Then we went back on our Segway for another short tour of 30 mins in the shopping area.
He took a lot of picture of us and was very quick to send them, too!
If you go to Nicosia, you definitely have to drop by Andros!

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked this tour online after looking through tripadvisor for things to do in Nicosia. I thought it would be fun to try out a Segway, and I wasn't at all disappointed. I booked for an afternoon 3.30pm tour. I turned up on-time. But perhaps it was a weekday, I was the only person in the tour, but that doesn't stop Andrew(I don't recall how to spell his name exactly) from giving his professional service. Locker service was provided to put my bag. A 10 to 15 mins introduction on the use of Segway and some hands-on practice. Andrew brought me to a lot of places which I would have never explored on my own. And shared many stories about his childhood and the place he grew up in, Nicosia. He would bring his camera and help you take lots of pictures and then send it to your email. Water was prepared in a small pouch on the Segway. And someway in the middle of the trip, we rested. And he treated me their local pastries. After the rest, you just can't wait to continue riding the Segway. I seriously had a fun and enjoyable tour around Nicosia.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Not only do you get to see more fantastic things than you could possibly manage in the time available if you were on foot, you get to see them whilst riding a Segway, which is a brilliant experience! The guides are great, explain everything thoroughly and answer any questions, as well as taking photographs of you during the tour which they send to you shortly afterwards via email. They show you a wide variety of interesting places, both to do with Cyprus's history and modern developments and crafts, which gives you plenty of scope to come back later and visit on foot.

You start with training to ride the Segway, then go out on the tour, come back to the station for a brief rest and something yummy to eat, and then go out for the second part of the tour. I cannot fault this experience - it was brilliant.
Lots of tourists will look at you whilst on the Segway - I just called out to them and told them that they have to have a go, it is so much fun!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The whole experience was fantastic. We enjoyed this very much and found it to be really good value for money. And the young lady guide was exellent.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

See my photos here:

This may insult thousands of years of epic history, but certainly without intending offense to Paul and Barnabas, et al., the highlight of my days in Cyprus has been… zipping around old town Nicosia on a Segway. It's incredibly exhilarating to ride.

After just a few minutes, it becomes extremely easy and fun. You gotta try it. I, for one, am hooked. Standing on the Segway and creating your own breeze, you coast coolly past sweating tourists trudging along in the heat. In June it was 103 in Nicosia.

As my wonderful Segway guide and I cruised around, we stopped for a few highlights at key historical sites -- and took a few (unapproved) pics of the checkpoints between the Turkish occupied northern third of the island and the Greek-majority Republic of Cyprus.

Highly recommended. Good value. No negatives, other than envious looks from jealous, perspiration-drenched tourists.

2  Thank JGalt99