Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very pleasant! Delicious food, good servis! Very nice atmosphere. We always enjoy our lunch there. Hopefully we will be going back soon.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Olga R
Write a reviewReviews (178)

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Excellent service, delicious food and very reasonably priced. Lots of options for a vegetarian :-) The mushrooms in garlic sauce were so absolutely delicious, you must order them. Simply perfect. Pleased we ordered two lots of potatoes with the spicy sauce (a nice tomato sauce, not very spicy but very tasty), they were too good to share! Grilled vegetables were ok. Garlic bread yum and hubby had the salmon steak (with potatoes, veges and salad) which he really enjoyed too. We had three pommegranate juices- they were so good, and then two nice desserts to top it all off (banoffi pie & affogato). Total for all that = 32 euro. Lovely location right by the mosque, really nice inside or outside. So pleased we ate here!!

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank kiwioutthere
Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been here with family over the years many times and it was always a brilliant experience, last two visits specially today was a shock we sat down to order we had to ask for menu then we ordered and our drink came after we finished our meals and even then it was wrong service was absolutely rubbish very rude staff and a big disappointment of a family meal. I would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

Went to El Sabor as it was recommended by my cousin but left very disappointed.
I ordered a T bone steak and my cousin ordered a pasta dish. I was asked how would I like my steak ? I replied medium rare.
They were bought very quickly and the pasta did look good however my T bone was 1) so thin you’d think it was transparent but worst of all it was so under cooked it was raw, to the point twice I had to change my knife. Now you may say why didn’t you just send it back ? Getting the waiters attention was impossible. I asked one who said give me a moment I’ll send someone over. After about 5/6 minutes I just thought why bother. I’ll eat what I can and leave the rest. We then asked 3 times for the bill. Every time being told someone will come over.
In the end I walked over to a waiter & said was this meal free because it was so bad ?
He immediately got the Bill & came back too me.
First time on a recommendation but last time. If you want a decent meal avoid the Tbone, I can’t comment on rest of the menu as I won’t be going there again.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank ibrahimb906
Reviewed September 21, 2019

Visited this week as we usually eat here when we visit the Occupied side of Nicosia. Always been good. This visit my husband's chilli chicken was dry and the chilli sauce seemed to be sweet chilli sauce from a bottle. My steak was OK but so thin! The Dianne sauce was delicious though. I didn't feel we'd had a treat as in other visits.....not sure if anything has changed...new owners/chef?

Date of visit: September 2019