“mussels...... mmmmmmmmmmm!!!”

Ranked #21 of 1,052 Restaurants in Nicosia
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: French authentic Brasserie on Larnacos Avenue 87. It has a Facebook Fan Page: Brasserie Au Bon Plaisir where you can discover the menu and get regular updates.Specialities consist in steaks of French origin, cooked to your taste and served with home made sauces, but also casseroles or French specialities like duck confit, burgundy snails, frog legs or fresh foie gras.We are also specialised in fresh seafood. We serve daily fresh oysters and mussels imported from France, salmon or trout.Cosy, congenial and unpretentious. Friendly and attentive service.Wine list covering all main French appellations but also local wines, with good pricing since we import our own wines.
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nice small place!
Went there a few times, and never left disappointed. Try mussels with garlic... Great dish!! Could't stop !!!

Everything is fine but just to know it's an expensive place to dine.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is one small restaurant where I meet regularly with friends - for different reasons every time and even different people. I was never disappointed and each evening was a unique experience.
Food is excellent and so is the service. We have our little corner usually but on every other occasion I can choose where I prefer to sit.....
The who menu is unique and soooooo good ..... the very best in all of Cyprus ..... are the french fries ....... local potatoes, fresh and hand cut ...... when served hot and crispy !

Reviewed July 1, 2014

You can count on getting a really good steak at this restaurant also fresh mussels several different ways if that is your preference. The fries to accompany these dishes are probably the best in Nicosia also. There is a good choice of wine also.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

You cannot say you have tasted food till you visit this restaurant. It was an experience, more than a simple dining out. My senses was played with till I no longer could keep my excitement. It was the best meal I had my entire life. It was perfect in simplicity. The chef, the host and the owner all made my special birthday dinner a memory that will last for all the good reasons.

1  Thank Aletia T
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The service and hospitality was excellent. The very kind lady who owns the place was very happy to help us with our choices and explain the ingredients and the way the courses were cooked. We ordered two steaks which were marvelously cooked and their sauce was great. Great place, excellent service, good location, amazing food. Thank you!

1  Thank Tefkros69