“Delicious Desserts”

Vivaldi by Mavrommatis
Ranked #4 of 1,050 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Offers the best in fresh, fine Mediterranean cuisine. In conjunction with the renowned Cypriot Chef Andreas Mavrommatis, based in Paris and building on the success of our 10 year relationship. Mavrommatis' recipe for success has always been based on the simplicity of market fresh Mediterranean ingredients. Open for dinner only, also outdoors during the summer months (May to October)
Lima, Peru
“Delicious Desserts”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Colors Cafe Patisserie, It´s a great place to go on the afternoon for tea and desserts, the ambient is romantic with gorgeous view, they have different types of desserts and fruit teas.

• Visited May 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Nicosia, Cyprus
“Attention to detail!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Best quality ingredients, great variety, very good service. One of the best hotels in Limassol and in Cyprus altogether. The hotel's management aim for perfection in everything they do!
On the expensive side as it is a very good standard 5 star hotel!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank irene e
Ay.Tychonas, Limassol
“The best.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The Italian and Chinese Restaurants are superb. Food is excellent and the service attentive but non intrusive. On the seafront with beautiful gardens and the sea to look out over.

Visited June 2012
St. Petersburg, Russia
“recommend”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Visited this restaurant in January. Very good selection of delicious dishes. Amazing atmosphere and good service.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Alexey I
GREECE&CYPRUS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,933 helpful votes
“Attention to Detail, Glamour, Taste & an Unparalleled Service!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

During my recent 3 night stay at the Four Seasons on a business trip, I had the opportunity to try the different cuisines in the 3 out of its 4 restaurants and this because the “Vivaldi Al Fresco” is open only from May to October. The lovely terrace overlooking the pool and the beach is not available during winter months.

MAVROMATIS
Second time of dinning here, some years back while on a trip to Paris I dined at the other famous Mavrommatis -nice seeing it extending to Limassol as well!
It is exclusively a Greek a la carte Gourmet restaurant and what impresses you most upon entering, is its noble and glamorous interior.
The greeting at the front door was cheerful and graceful as it is in all Restaurants of the Four Seasons.

My friend and I had a glass each of (Chilean) Sauvignon wine from Casa Lapostolle with a complimentary starter from the chef.
To start off we had three appetizers -The Tuna Carpaccio appetizer (14 euros) it was celestial, we tried the Pan fried Scallops –highly recommended. I found them flavoursome and yummy, and the Langoustines in Kataifi –simply ambrosia! -17.

The somellier advised to try the Semillon Xynisteri as it matches well with our appetizers -a well balanced on the palate dry wine, especially selected and bottled for the Four Seasons. We could not agree less. It had indeed a fruity taste with aromas of pear and blossom.

From the Fish and Shellfish menu list I had the superb Red Mullet for 28 euros. It was a peculiar creation yet so tempting. We accompanied our main dish with a French Chardonnay (Albert Bichot, Bourgogne) -6 euros the glass. My friend had the Sea Bass…wow! What an exceptional dish! I could not help but try this one too. (magnifique)!!!

The Desserts we had each cost 8.50 and we tried the Exotic Savarin and the Warm “Galaktoboureko -both exceptional but I cannot say which one is better. You should try both!

Greek food is taken to the next level at Mavrommatis -the Gourmet Greek cuisine is presented with French flair, the unparalleled service with dedication to detail is what the guest observes after the first visit and then he wants to visit again.
Congratulations to George Constantinou, the Chef of Mavrommatis for his excellent work.

SEASONS ORIENTAL
I dined off at the award winning Seasons Oriental with the company of friends all crazy about the Chinese cuisine.
Because it is so very popular to locals be sure to book a table much before otherwise don’t expect to find a table -it is full even on weekdays.

Its glamorous interior is chic oriental in warm colours with the exclusive luxury of the Four Seasons –an ambience that travels and guarantees unique dining in the style of a truly sophisticated Hong Kong cuisine.

Personally I am very picky and I value good food.
The culinary courses we had on both nights were all exquisite, prepared from pure ingredients with a refined intensity of flavours for the tongue and the most delicate beauty for the eye.

To start off we had the vegetable Spring Rolls for 6.75 euros and the Pork and Pak Choi Dumplings for 12. TheTraditional “Har Kau” Prawn Dumplings filled with prawns and Bamboo shoots for 11.25 euros were great. From the list of the Dim Sum Corner we had the Lobster and Crab meat Dumpling for 7.20 simply delicious. From the same list we had the “Pot Sticker” for 10. We accompanied all the above with the “Riesling, Peter Lehmann wine –glass 10-43 bottle)

By all means try the Peking Duck –a friend had it. The duck was cooked to perfection with crunch skin on the outside but tender and soft duck meat on the inside.
A glass of rose Techni Alipias fits perfectly this dish.

I had the Wok-fried Tiger Prawns and Bay Scallops with ginger and spice scallop sauce. If you come here for sea food certainly count this in! The Sea Bass steamed was a marvel.
A bite or two from my friends’ dishes who were after meat I found them great –simply I love sea food myself. They had the Deep-fried aromatic spicy Lemon Chicken for 12.50 and the Sautee Angus Beef served on Green asparagus spears for 27 – all came in generous portions and size. My friends had the steamed jasmine rice for 3.50, another had the fried one “Yeung Chow” for 10 and the third one had the Pan-fried Noodles for 12. The true is that the long menu is extremely inviting –sometimes making it difficult to choose.

Our delectable banquet finished with some green tea ice cream and leaches.
Have in mind that the Empire menu for 2 costs 138 euros while the Seasons Oriental is at 90. Of course the wine list includes an exquisite selection of the best wines. The ones we had were recommended by the sommelier Stathis.
All in all we ate enough and enjoyed it to the last bite.

CAFÉ TROPICAL:
Sunday’s Marco Polo –a must!
Unfortunately meals are taken only indoors during winter but it won’t be long when the tropical gardens by the lagoon will open again. The entire place is inspired by nature and it is an amazing place to enjoy any meal of the day any time or season. Dress code -casual.

The three Chefs –cook in fresh ingredients and they present meals live in a multi station cooking area according to the theme of the day.

What makes it popular is that a guest can find flexibility here, sample the Traditional Cypriot, the Mediterranean and at the same time the Oriental cuisines.

Buffets are daily but I guess the best one is the Marco Polo.
It is difficult for me to describe this rich outstanding buffet so rich in colour and taste! Everything presented whets the appetite.
Of course there is the option of a daily a la carte menu starting from 11:00 – 23:00 with the exception of Wednesdays till Saturdays, closing time at 7:00 pm.
Children and vegetarian menu is also available and people who watch their diet can also choose from a variety of nutrient and light food.

Have in mind that guests who are either H/B or F/B can dine only in the Café which means that if they wish to dine at any of the other restaurants have to pay extra.

If somebody told you that this is an earthly paradise with tropical gardens and food that gets your mouth watering he is absolutely right. Amazing? Yes. Staff? Professionals. Food? Dreamy. Price? Affordable. Totally worth it? Definitely!!!

Colours Café –Patisserie:
With the latest renovations the Colours Café has been turned into a casual and very trendy spot. I was here during renovations on my last trip and now that I am visiting it again it has a completely fresh look and style. It is a popular meeting spot for locals and the perfect place to relax and enjoy an outing with friends or family, although the majority of customers I came across were young.

The culinary skills of the head pastry Chef Hadjiyiannis offer sweet sensations.

For the ones with a sweet tooth desserts are heavenly. There is a new long list of amazing flavours of ice cream, pies, pralines, mousses and all kinds of other sweet temptations. Portions are huge and they are fairly priced.
Staff -very helpful.