Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 AM
Review Highlights
Swedish massage

Today I had a Swedish massage at the Triadic Harmony Massage Studio. Salvatore is an excellent... read more

Reviewed May 24, 2018
Pat C
via mobile
A journey

As a former dancer I’m plagued with old injuries.....so when considering who to turn to I was... read more

Reviewed May 9, 2018

from $571.20
from $25.39
from $79.62
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The experience here is absolutely amazing . The environment is friendly , clean, tranquil , and pleasant . Spiritual healing takes place in every therapy . Highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Chrisi P
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

I've been seeing Salvatore regularly for nearly 2 years now.

My usual go to is either deep tissue or Ayurvedic massage.

I also sometimes blend in energy healing if I feel that's what my body is asking for.

My body loves Salvo's work and so do I!

I simply don't go anywhere else in Cyprus.

From the environment of his studio, the energy and of course his talent of connecting with the human body and its energy - the entire experience is like being re-born again and again.

Also the products he's using are fantastic, ethically sourced and free of synthetic rubbish.

Nothing but love for Salvo and his Triadic Harmony

Date of experience: January 2017
Salvatore_Benvissuto, Manager at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2017

Dear Marta, thank you very much! I'm so pleased that you enjoy the whole experience at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent atmosphere!!Very friendly environment!!
Its a place that worth visiting!
Recommended for sure!

Date of experience: January 2017
Salvatore_Benvissuto, Owner at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2017

Dear Andreas, thank you very much for the review! I'm happy you've enjoyed your recent visit at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center. I hope to see you again soon.

Salvatore

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked traditional Thai massage and Metamorphic Treatment in June 2016. Experience was amazing. One of the most professional and certainly the best Thai massage I experienced. I go for this type of massage on every holiday and this place is far better than even much bigger welness/Thai spas in expensive hotels or cities. Tried various places in Hungary, France, Ireland with or without Thai masseaus,but this one was the best of all my previous experience. Kind, friendly and very professional approach. Lovely relaxing and spiritual environment. Would certainly recommend and would go back if I returned to Cyprus again.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank Kathy173
Salvatore_Benvissuto, Manager at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Thank you very much! I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your recent Thai Massage and Metamorphic Treatment at Triadic Harmony Massage Studio & Healing Center. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Reviewed April 26, 2016

I've been visiting Triadic Harmony for the last 4 months on a weekly basis, repeating a pattern of three different treatments (Ayurvedic, Deep Tissue and Healing). This has been a life changing experience for me. Salvatore is amazing in adjusting the treatment on my personal needs every time.

Highly recommended!!!!