“Top service, excellent food, low prices”

Il Sapore Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #174 of 1,097 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This is a fantastic restaurant offering 5 star service and food with very reasonable prices. I was really bowled over by the delicious salad and cannelloni. I also saw a big fat steak pass by me on the way to another customer and made up my mind to try that on my next visit. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Visited this restaurant with a group of people - everyone enjoyed their meals, food quality was good and service was excellant

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Staff sitting in empty Restaurant & it still took them some time to seat us. Dirty glasses handed out. Food not that great.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Recommended by friends I had dinner at this restaurant. Perhaps not an obvious choice on Cyprus with all the nice Taverne's and excellent Greek-Cypriotic food. Il Sapore offers an excellent selection of Italian dishes, and I do not mean pasta's and pizza's. The service was very friendly and every visitor is served a soup of the house. The prices are a bit high compared to the average, but you get quality. Outside dining but without a great view.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our holiday in Limassol would not be complete without a visit to this restaurant. The food is exceptionally good and you are always made to feel very welcome. It is nice to sit outside on a warm evening. My only problem is that I find it difficult to choose as so many things on the menu are appealing and are very well done. I usually have a starter and a main course and then struggle to finish it all. They bring nice bread rolls, bread sticks and olive paste etc and then they bring you celery soup on the house. We always leave full but happy!