“Romantic night out or cozy family brunch with French elegance”
Review of La Maison Fleurie

La Maison Fleurie
Ranked #3 of 1,074 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: La Maison Fleurie is established since 1986 and created by great passion for French authentic cuisine. The interior design is based on a rich classic style with very romantic surroundings. During summer time, the restaurant offers you a tremendous garden for relaxing evenings. Ideal for wedding, private parties, baptizing and other private events & anniversaries! The restaurant is awarded in 2017 & 2016 with a Certificate of Excellence for the great reviews earned by guests. In 2014 Tripadvisor awarded the restaurant in the Top 25 Fine restaurants of Europe with the Travelers Choice Award! It has been also distinguished in various gastronomy exhibitions worldwide and in the most well known Travel Guides as Conde Nast Traveler, DK Travel. The DK Travel Guide of "Top 10 Cyprus" honors since 2004 and every year the restaurant as the 1st Top International Restaurant and probably the best restaurant on the island. Every Tuesday & Friday, the restaurant delivers directly from France, Fresh Tsarskaya Oysters (Gold medal 2017 in Paris) & Seafood, Great Specialties on Duck, Goose Foie Gras, Wild Boar, hare, Quail, Grouse and Deer!
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have known this restaurant since 1996. Time is the best judge for a restaurant - if the quality remains at the same high level, the food gets better, the place gets nicer and the owners are still the same - friendly and very responsive throughout 16 years, then you can really say 5 out of 5. We love this place and coming from Moscow, we know what means eating out good. At night perfect for two and also nice for a bigger company, and on Sundays there is a tasty brunch for the whole family. Highly recommended!!!

There are newer reviews for La Maison Fleurie

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We visited La Maison Fleurie to celebrate my birthday after reading good reviews on Trip Advisor. Living in Cyprus it is hard to find a real French restaurant. Having recently visited the newly opened Zedel brasserie in London on a recent trip I always enjoy French food whenever I can. La Maison Fleurie is an elegant restaurant, beautifully furnished with a sense of intimacy. The staff were very attentive without being intrusive and the owner himself was friendly and generously offered a couple of after dinner cognacs which were not added to the bill. We ordered Onion soup to start which was exquisite, one of the best French Onion soups that I've ever tasted (including in France)! Followed by Duck La Maison Fleurie which happened to be a slow cooked duck falling from the bone with a delicious sauce and morels. My husband had the Dover Sole with crab in a buerre Blanc sauce which was also delicious. The vegetables accompanying the dishes were perfectly cooked. For dessert I had creme brûlée and my husband had cheesecake. There wasn't a crumb left! We ordered the Pinot Noir from the wine list which was around 42 euros a fairly heft mark up but was enjoyable. I really wanted the Pomerol but that was way beyond budget! The menu is expensive for example the onion soup is 11 euros and a lot of the starters are priced similarly to mains but the food is excellent and service matches the overall high standards of the restaurant. The owner chatted to us amiably and mentioned that La Maison Fleurie offers an excellent brunch menu at the very elegant adjoining patisserie which I think we will try when the weather is better and enjoy the beautiful gardens. Overall we enjoyed our experience and will definitely return to this restaurant. Very pleased customers. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

First time I've every tried oysters , I've always been scared to try previously, but as recommended by my friends the best and most fresh oysters can be found here and certainly better than London. They're served perfectly with an onion vinegar which you can add, some lemon and pepper. Exquisite, an experience to definitely repeat. Every time I come to Cyprus, this place is one place I always come back to and never disappointed. The staff are always friendly and accommodating , and a good place if you have children in your group.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I visited it at lunch time on Xmas holiday, and thought it was closed since there was nobody. But actually it was open and they welcomed me.
I had a lobster soup and champagne sauteed salmon. both were amazing!
Also the dessert and chocolate were delicious...you can't miss it!
Though a bit costly but worth paying for it.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Have just tried the restaurants sunday brunch in the cafe part of the restaurant, and have left wanting to go back again and again! I have been lucky enough to have experienced Paris and having sunday brunch at La Maison is like being in Paris all over again with jazz music included!. The quiche, mini sandwiches, croissants, pate and bread, fruit salad and chocolates (handmade) were amazing. Everything is made there and nothing is store bought. The service was excellent and the owner who we met couldnt do enough for us.
I would love to go again before going home and honestly believe this is the best food I've had in cyprus and its a real taste of Paris. 10/10 for service and food and I truly hope this restaurant is discovered by everyone. Thank you La mason Fleurie for such a lovely lunch and I cant wait to come back again you are officially my favourite restaurant and cyprus and will be telling everyone I know about you!!