New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Bunch of Grapes Inn Hotel

Bunch of Grapes Inn Hotel
Ranked #8 of 14 Limassol B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
“Great value for money accommodation in Pissouri village”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We came to Pissouri for the christening of my friend's daughter. The Bunch of Grapes Inn was perfectly located right in the center of the village. The owner and his wife were very friendly and the courtyard is beautiful. The room was no huge but perfectly suited our needs and I was able to do my yoga on the sun terrace overlooking the plain below.

Breakfast was plentiful and really tasty - and they were very accommodating regarding breafast time (our first day we had breakfast at around 10.30am). All in all a great stay - only if you want to check out early (i.e. before 9am), it might be worth notifying them ahead of time. We had originally planned to head out by 8.30am and by then everything was still firmly shut (however it was low season, things might be different in the summer).

We also had dinner in their restaurant one night - I had mussles, supremely tasty (in particularly the sauce) and also my boyfriend's fish pie was very very good.

They were very flexible regarding the length of our stay (I had emailed Hill View first but they required a minimum stay of 3 nights). There is parking but it required navigating the narrow roads of Pissouri in your card - might not be everyone's cup of tea but boyfriend loved it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank onyxeyes

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2010

I live in Polis and my husband was away in England. In one afternoon/evening I had to go to a funeral at Erimi and then Shakespeare at Kourion. As I did not fancy driving back to Polis late at night I asked CTO to find me an overnight accommodation. When told it was only one star I was slightly concerned, but my accommodation was spotlessly clean, extremely well equipped (including masses of wooden coat hangers) and even had a most comfortable easy chair and a full length mirror. The shower was responsive and powerful and Stavros produced a most enjoyable breakfast which I ate in the courtyard garden. Even though I was on my own I felt comfortable and safe. The room was hot (we were in the middle of very hot weather) but I found if I opened the bathroom window, and the room window behind shutters there was a through breeze and I slept like a log from then on. My husband and I have travelled extensively throughout the world, sometimes checking hotels as part of his job as a Tours Manager, and for value for money and comfort I could not fault the Bunch of Grapes Inn. When my husband returns we will go over to Pissouri to sample the food! Very many thanks to Stavros and his family and to Polis Tourist Office for their help.
Tessa Polis

Cleanliness
4 Thank TessaPolis
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2008

A lovely restaurant run by Stavros & his wife, the Bunch of Grapes always offers a warm welcome and good food in a lovely patio/courtyard restaurant. The menu is rather large and too eclectic, but the Fish Pie is the best!! The Duck goes down well, as does the Kleftico and Moussaka.

Well worth a visit, but it is maybe best to book at weekends.

3 Thank brj1970
Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

went to Bunch of Grapes on our last eveing of a 2 week stay, no booking but the staff were very accomadating to our party og 8, very tradtional , courtyard smelt of jasmine and honesuckle, re booked to stay this year.

Stayed October 2007
2 Thank vianne8
Bavaria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2007

We stayed at the Bunch of Grapes in September and did several nights. It is the old village Manor house now restored into a bar/restuarant and eleven, simple, comfortable and clean village rooms. The rooms are above the beautiful courtyard and there was plenty of hot water, clean towels and fresh sheets. The owners, Stavros & Lea along with Antonios, are helpful and friendly. The courtyard is great for an evening meal (which is supurb), or just to sit and chill with a bottle of wine. Only minutes away from the main square, this is a lovely place to stay if you want a bit of romance, without all the luxuries!

6 Thank teajay