“First time that I was eating without talking!”

Creperie Petit Appetit
Ranked #21 of 21 Dessert in Limassol
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013

The best crepe I have ever had! It was fresh and tasty, in one word it was a dream! Great people serve you with a smile and that makes it even more special. On our way home from a festival we got hungry, and we have seen this small place that was making crepes and we stopped… I can only say this.. it was the best choice we could have made. I got something sweet, my fiancé she wanted something sour. The personnel made them in a flash. The materials used were so fresh that you could smell them from over the counter! Anyway long story short… once I have finished mine and I was full, I was watching my fiancé with hers and I was laterally drooling… she made me a happy man once she said I am full you want to finish it? I just grabbed the plate and finished it before she changes her mind!!
If you are passing by, or if you are living in Limassol I would strongly suggest to go over there and get the petit appétit, it will worth your time!

2  Thank Giorgos K

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I visited "Creperie Petit Appetit" when i went for vacations for the summer period. The crepes are so light & delicious , not matter if they are sweet or savory (i tried both ,that's why i'm telling you!). The staff is very friendly and the service is quite fast! Also, the atmosphere and the decoration is incredible.

As for the prices , they are friendly for your wallet!

The food was great,i felt good and not heavy afterwards and I will definitely visit again this place!

3  Thank Nikolas1992
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The best crepe in Limassol.So delicious, fresh, quality of food and the perfect pastry. Great atmosphere..................... .Don't miss it if you being in Limassol........ just have a crepe there and you will enjoy it.

1  Thank Elena G
Reviewed October 20, 2013

You have to taste it! WOW!!!
Both savory and sweet crepes are excellent, absolutely delicious! This is the tastiest crepes dough I've ever tried! It was so delicate, soft, flavoring and rich!
I want to thank the staff for their hospitality and the patience they had to help me finding the perfect combination of ingredients for my savory one, based on my preferences.
Don't miss to try also the special rolls they are exclusively offering!

5  Thank Kleomari A
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I visited this place when I went to Limassol for the summer. I must tell you.. If you don't try UTLEAST once one of these Crepes, you will be losing! Seriously.. Not to mention that it's cheaper and obviously better for your health to eat here, than eating at MCs, or KFC etc.. The quality of the material used, you could easily tell that all was fresh. I love crepes and i've tried from many places over the years.. but nothing compares to Petit Appetit! Oh, lastly.. I have to say that the stuff is super friendly and professional too. It's on my TODO list when I visit Limassol for my next vacations! :) YAMMI!!!

1  Thank takkaros