“Highly recommended!”
Review of Diwan Restaurant Bar - CLOSED

Diwan Restaurant Bar
Cuisines: Lebanese, International
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Diwan Restaurant Bar. We provide you the chance to experience authentic Lebanese food. At Diwan we take you on a journey with our Lebanese cuisine. We also pride ourselves for offering a varied menu of international tastes. We do not limit ourselves when it comes to food. You can enjoy your meal with some of our fine wine & live entertainment. You can have a cocktail along with some tasty bites in a relaxing atmosphere. You can enjoy your night with our beautiful belly dancers & shisha flooding through your senses.
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was having dinner at this restaurant as much as lunches and never failed me. The atmosphere is very nice, relaxing, but also very entertaining during weekend nights. I came here for international cuisine and i loved very much the " Pepper steak", Dorada fish made with an awsome dressing and the salads. What was surprising for me, was that i tried lebanese food before here and i didn't like it, but here was very nice, speccially Humus and Shish Taouk....so if they convinced me, i am sure they will convince you also to come back ;)

1  Thank Dinu A

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great food, good service, reasonable prices and very friendly owner.I highly enjoy going to this modern restaurant that combines an extraordinaty Lebanese and International cuisine with a very cozy atmosphere.

1  Thank MarrySeby67
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great food friendly and helpful staff, on a one week holiday we visited Diwan 3 times and it never failed to impress, a must visit while you are in Limassol, well done guys

1  Thank lilibet1953
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I highly enjoy going to this modern restaurant that combines an extraordinaty Lebanese and International cuisine with a very cozy atmosphere at very reasonable prices! An excellent choice for lunch, diner or just for a drink with Live Music and Belly dancer on Saturday's night.

1  Thank IsabellaCyprus
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Having Lebanese friends I have eaten Lebanese food from childhood on and can assure you that what we have eaten in this beautiful restaurant was authentic and delicious. We took the meze + grill (normally for two) which was adapted to suit our 3 appetites. Very friendly owner and waiter. We will come back!!!

1  Thank Rabuzi