“Prepare to be charmed”

The Magic Teapot
Ranked #4 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Limassol
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Small, family-run restaurant with an excellent chef serving a varied menu from simple bar food to fillet steak and freshly cooked fish dishes.
limassol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Prepare to be charmed”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The magic teapot is delightful, quaint and has a very friendly atmosphere, the food is fantastic , I was highly recommended from a friend and have returned six times since, I have never been disappointed, its set in a pretty traditional Cypriot mountain village. Visiting this restaurant is a MUST if you are coming to Cyprus, booking is advisable as they do tend to get very busy ,the magic teapot is just that!! magic!! well done to the chef and the family your hard work has paid off and a big thankyou for giving my family and friends such a warm happy welcome .

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kayz63

Limassol, Cyprus
“Didn't like it for special occasions...”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I went there with my husband for our anniversary but it wasn' t the special place that we wanted for such a day! The food was good cooked but you can find such food closer to Limassol. Maybe next time I will go with friends if someone really wants to go there.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank natalia g
HannahTeapot, Front Office Manager at The Magic Teapot, responded to this review, July 6, 2013
Upon reading your review, I was shocked to see the 2 star rating. It seems you enjoyed your meal - you describe the food as well cooked and you said it was good on every occasion we visited the table. I also know that you received friendly, attentive service and that we put roses and a candle on your table because it was your anniversary. It seems our only 'fault' is being too far from Limassol - something you knew before you booked because we provide a map on our website and gave you comprehensive directions over the phone. I'm sorry your evening wasn't as special as you had hoped for and I would be grateful if you could you the Contact Us form on our website to give us any more feedback you have as to what could have been better.
Limassol, Cyprus
“A Real Roast Sunday Lunch”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

As a regular visitor to Limassol, I am always on the look-out for somewhere a little different serving quality food with a smile. That extra has been a little lacking in recent years. Not so at the Magic Teapot in Agios Georgios. All the staff offer service with a smile and, taken there by a friend I was treated to a superb Sunday lunch with a choice of starters, main course and a very attractive range of desserts. Well done. I will be taking friends there on my next trip.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Calvin P
Limassol, Cyprus
“An excellent and varied menu”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Living in Cyprus for a number of years, the limited fare available in Tavernas and local restaurants can become tedious. Fortunately, there are a few entrepeneurs willing to branch out and give customers what they want. This is certainly paying off for the new 'Magic Teapot' restaurant. A family run business with a really talented chef. The weekend menu is interesting, the quality of food excellent and the prices are not cheap but very reasonable. Good value is the order of the day. If the restaurant menu does not suit there are also some tasty bar meals, even a great Saturday Brunch.
I have eaten here a number of times now and will keep returning whilst the quality is maintained.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank ChrisMountaineer
Limassol, Cyprus
“It Really Can Be Magical”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Magic Teapot is really located up the mountain above Limassol towards Troodos, in one of the little villages called Agios Georgios Silikou. For a more British menu, it's really well worth the trip up there for some delightful, creative, tasty cooking. There is always something new on the menu besides.

• Visited May 2013