“Authentic food, attentive service and excellent value”
Review of Delhi Durbar - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised to find such authentic and tasty Indian food in Cyprus...at such good value as well. Outstanding starters. We will definitely visit again before we leave!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

First time been and have to say quality was excellent full of flavour and all came hot to the table. Excellent service thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to going back

1  Thank Ginatina1
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Dry, small portions, lacks flavour, if you're not eating bread then you may want to order 20 euros worth of wraps so you can satisfy your hunger...

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I was recommend to try this place as I miss a good curry in Cyprus. It was with reluctance that I set myself up for another dissapointing meal. Things looked up when Mike welcomed us into the restaurant and after looking at the menu made some recommendations as I told him how I like my curries. My meal was not actually on the menu. When it arrived I must admit that not only was it the best curry I have had in Cyprus, it was one of the beat curries I have ever had.
I have now been back two more times bringing more friends with me each time. If you want an authentic Indian meal you should try here.

2  Thank Drew E
Reviewed December 26, 2012

The place was quiet for a Friday night when we arrived just one other table, but it was quite late in the evening and raining - so maybe we missed the crowds.

The decor was average, the staff were attentive, but the owner seemed anxious which was unsettling. The menu was different to other Indian restaraunts we have visited which was a nice change. Prices were very reasonable and the food was very FRESH. Everything tasted like it was made from scratch and seemed authentic.

If in Limassol again, may go back.

1  Thank Muckpup