Atlantica Miramare Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
TSANotel(Limassol)
1,237 results
All reviewskoi barglass of champagneasteria baron arrivalsea viewroom restaurantbar staffhalf boardguest relationspaul thomasadult poollovely hotelmini barthomson repper daymain barthemed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was here on business. Hotel was being revamped so lots of construction. The hotel was packed with army soldiers. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The facilities e.g swimming etc. Was great. Room excellent and cleaned every day. Maids were excellent. However the food was basic. Very German style;probably because of the vast majority of the hotel being German but I expected better for a four star plus hotel. Very nice stay but food was not fantastic.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank msE1
AndreasTheodosiou, Manager at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear Atlantica Guest,
We would like to thank you for your comments. Atlantica Miramare beach caters for many nationalities. We are always trying to meet all of our guests needs. We are looking forward to welcome you again to Atlantica Miramare beach any time soon!!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I just wanted to write a very short review in relation to a weeks holiday myself and family have just returned from.

We stayed at the Atlantica Miramare in Cyprus on a All Inclusive basis - March 27th to April 3rd, 2013.

On arrival we were greeted by a very friendly reception who took the time to ask about our journey from the UK. We were shown to our room which met all our requirements. Our balcony over looked the front of he hotel but due to location off the main road noise was very minimal. The rooms were also cleaned on a daily basis plus very comfortable.

All the staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough to keep us fed, watered and to make sure that all our needs were met. In particular I would like to highlight two members of Staff for going above and beyond. firstly Andrea who looks after the hotels entertainment and customer relations. Andrea made this holiday extra special by always being at hand to drag us in to any entertainment she had planned, Andreas infectious bubbly personality was an added bonus to a perfect holiday. Secondly I would like to mention Christina who works in the restraunt. Although extremely busy Christina took the the time to come and say hello and give us advice based on her local knowledge where best to visit whilst on holiday plus always had a smile for us all - We looked forward to seeing them both and are a credit to the hotel.

There are to many individual members of staff to name personally but they all deserve a thanks for making his holiday so Special and the most memorable to date.

The food was also five star with plenty of variety to choose from on a daily basis. Although buffet style, no two days were the same. The pool although cold was very refreshing and definitely worth braving following a trip into Limassol old town on a hot day.

I would definitely recommend this hotel as a great place to stay for any family wanting a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of UK life - Well done to all at the Atlantica Miramare.

In my opinion this hotel deserves its five stars and is a must if visiting Cyprus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Craig H

Dear Atlantica Guest,

We would like to thank you for your excellent and detailed comments about our hotel! We are looking forward to welcome you again to Atlantica Miramare beach any time soon!!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

From the moment we stepped off our coach we knew we would have a lovely holiday the staff greeted us very warmly and we knew that they would be approachable from the start.the choice of food each meal was outstanding something for everyone. The facilities were second to none we tried he gym and sauna it has a choice of pools. Tried the red room restaurant we were served like royalty well worth the money for a special occasion.two people we must mention are Andrea she is a star she makes the holiday always having time to speak to you making you feel very much at home we went into the old town on the bus which gave us the confidence to do it many times on our own.while we were there carnival time was on this was very enjoyable.rooms were spotless everything you cold want from a 5star hotel.one other person I would have to mention is Leonard's who looked after me on our trip to the old town when I slipped on a wet floor he delivered first aid what could one want for more attention than seeing it was properly attended to. Go see for your self the attentive staff at this hotel.

Room Tip: Book a room with a sea view well worth the extra
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Margaret C
AndreasTheodosiou, General Manager at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear Atlantica Guest,

It’s with great pride that we keep receiving excellent comments about our staff. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, services and facilities. We are looking forward to welcome you again to Atlantica Miramare beach any time soon!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

amazing staff and hotel. very good food and drink options for meals. Bar staff are very helpful and make the best cocktails anyone could wish for!!! entertainment astounding in and around the hotel with trips into the old town provided by the entertainers of the hotel. rooms are very clean and minimilistic but are well catered for every occasion. the surrounding areas are amazing for walks along the beach (especially during sunset) towards the town centre or travelling by bus to either end of the island. everyone is so polite and welcoming towards the english around cyprus. great days out for teens e.g parasending right outside the hotel from the beach and goes right out into the sea and you can see for miles, a VIP cruise (an excursion organised by the travel provided), water parks (another excursion organised by the travel provider) and various other watersports. i would definately recommend this hotel to everyone of all ages as there are so many great days out which suits everyone inlcuding going up the troodos mountains in a jeep or just having a chill out holiday of sunbathing by the pool or on the beach with the occasional exploration into the old town or to a different part of the island.

Room Tip: rooms above the entrance dont have a very good view as it faces the carpark and a crane in the distance, best to go for a sea view!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jenny O
AndreasTheodosiou, Manager at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Atlantica Guest,
We would like to thank you for your positive comments about our hotel and surroundings! We are looking forward to welcome you again to Atlantica Miramare beach any time soon!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have a dilema! I first stayed at the Atlantica Miramare in 2012 ago along with my husband and parents for a special birthyday, my parents have since returned, I love this hotel, location, facilities, dining and staff. My dilema is when dining outside in the evening you are surrounded by cats. I am an animal lover but to have them brushing up against your legs whilst eating I find an issue, especially when I was bitten to death by cat fleas and my legs for the duration of the trip looked to say the least disgusting and caused embarressment following stares from hotel guests. I went to the local chemist who confirmed flea bites! I so want to return this year and my question to the hotel manager would be are we allowed to use some sort of safe (for the cats) repellent to keep them away.

I think I am right in saying that cats are protected in Cyprus and I am all for that, I find it strange that there is no mention of this issue from any other reviews, I am sure I am not the only one? I would welcome your comments.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Nik1364
AndreasTheodosiou, General Manager at Atlantica Miramare Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Atlantica Guest,
There should be no ‘Dilemma’ here! You should definitely return! I will personally make sure you will have a positive holiday experience at Atlantica Miramare beach. I am looking forward for your email.