We went for a week All Inclusive.
- better than brochure suggests. The property is situated nicely and presented very well
- Staff were happy and motivated.
- Plenty of sunbeds available all day.
- Free Wifi in lobby and access to computers
- Good gym
- Aircon that works! Although I did email the manager before booking to ensure this as some reviews suggested otherwise.
- use of safe charged at 2.5€ per day
- Mini bar stocked with chargeable items even though we're All Inc
- Use of Mini bar to keep your own things cool charged at 2.5€ per day.
- food can become very samey
A good hotel that is doing a good job. We ate out a couple of times for a bit of variety and it worked out well. The Del Sol Restaurant is very close and very good. But as evrrything is now so expensive in Cyprus having the All Inc was a good idea
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miramare Beach Hotel is beatifully located right on the beach, overlooking the blue water of the Mediterranean Sea and in the centre of the tourist area of Yermasoyeia, Limassol. Just 3km away from the old town of Limassol and the castle. The perfect venue to combine business with pleasure. It is a contemporary hotel that wispers class. Beatifully decorated with warm intimate atmosphere. Excellent service and exquisite cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Atlantica Miramare Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Miramare Beach Limassol