“Mariana Apartment Limassol”

Tasiana Hotel Apartment Complex
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Stayed at this apartment 8/7/2012,I badly needed a holiday.never got it here.No entertainment or holiday atmosphere.Room very noisy at night due to the constant car horns and the speed the cars passed.Had very little sleep.4 days medication went missing.They never fell on the floor,impossible to have been lost.
When reported my room was thoroughly searched by staff.
Next day having told the owners Was told if not happy find another hotel,and pay three days cancellation fee.I stayed as I had paid £1,118.00 for my husband and myself.Not willing to pay again.Sheets on the bed were covered in holes and a dirty grey.I slept on top of the bed.No microwave only a small oven.Room was very basic and could do with being refurbished.Bath room not good.wash basin was blocked on arrival,but was put right when asked.Pool area looked nice,also a very nice garden in the Tasiana part of the complex.pool bar service was very good.Most staff were pleasant,but owners not,My advice is avoid and go elsewhere.Worse holiday ever.

Room Tip: Who ever gets a choice.at this place you go where you are put. A good choice stay away from the roa...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Betty B
There are newer reviews for Tasiana Hotel Apartment Complex

Reviewed July 27, 2012

we booked for the apartments next door mariana apartments but they both work together. the room was nothing like it was on the pictures not refurbished as they originally told us. the area was old and not the safest in limassol. there was no one at the reception desk if you can call it a reception. very old sofas and 70s working environment with no pcs. and i had to call someone to come and show me the room. as soon as i saw it i had to leave. my reservation was non refundable from booking.com lost my money and had to book to another hotel. terrible experience. please dont go"!

Room Tip: terrible please dont make the same mistake
Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank GINA T
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Had 2 weeks in these apartments and enjoyed every minute had a few mishaps but nothing that wasn't sorted out we were half boad the only ones every one else was self catering our table was laid out for us every night 7pm as we asked for us the only thing was we didn't get a choice it was a set menu we were a bit apprehensive but as it turned out the food was lovely 3 courses well worth it.we had bottom floor studio plenty of space bit dated we had clean towels changed regular and sheets changed about 3-4 times shower was a bit small but we managed we were right opposite the pool so we had great view and easy access to pool and sun beds The pool and pool area were cleaned every day the family who ownes these apartments were really friendly and would do anything for you would defiantly go back , we also met some lovely people and had some good nights in the bar with happy hour when the football was on this is only a 2 star hotel and I think you get good value for money if you want 5star and luxury you have to pay more all in all small family run hotel friendly staff pool area great and in easy walking distance to beach restaurants cafe bars

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jean R
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Stayed with my 11 year old daughter in a studio apartment located on the poolside. The accommodation was basic reasonably clean and adequate for what we wanted. The cooking facilities were poor , the microwave had a two pin plug and couldn't be used. Bathroom very small with just a shower.
The pool area is lovely, lots of sun beds and space when we were there, not top notch but very relaxing and m daughter loved the pool. The bar was fine, food at bar fine and I found staff who were a family very friendly.
This holiday was seriously cheap and for that reason I can complain. The tasiana could be a top resort if it a bit of facelift and some financial investment.
I would stay again but, Cyprus is lovely but I am not sure Limassol is somewhere I would chose over other resorts. It is a resort on a busy road with a poor beach, I would like to see he rest of Cyprus.
As for the tasiana, it is great as long as you are not paying too much or expecting luxury. Be open minded and enjoy the laid back atmosphere and beautiful island

Room Tip: Not sure theres a choice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We were concerned about the reviews we had seen, but were very happy with our 12 night stay for two weeks in May this year. This family run establishment was pleasant and met all out needs for a restful stay . The apartment was spacious and clean, sheets and towels changed as required, with full facilities for self catering if required. We went for half board, there was no menu however as we were the only people eating in the evening we were always given a very nice meal and lots of it. The outside space was lovely with the pool and gardens being very restful. The whole experience was very good value for money and we will definitely use these apartments when we visit next year. we do know Limmasol and the old town end has better restaurants and public beaches however a good and frequent bus services makes all areas accessible.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sally40_12
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Mixed feelings after reading some of the reviews, but we went and found it basic, dated but clean, Pool area was fine, ,some of the sun beds had seen better days..Overall,The holiday was fine as we got it at a bargain price, but I wouldn't pay the full brochure price to stay here. Found Limassol expensive, too many fast food places ..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 31sarah
Reviewed May 10, 2012

As we approached the apartments I had mixed feelings, as the first thing that greets the eye is a scuffy tennis court, which in all honestly could do with knocking down! The apartments are spacious and basic and as we don't normally do self catering we were a bit unprepared! Although on the surface the apartment appears clean, the cleaners really do need to do more of a thorough job as the inside of the cupboards,drawers were dirty and the windows needed a good clean too. Take some cleaning wipes and dishcloths with you and give it a quick scrub and it will be fine.

The towels were changed a few times but I would take my own next time I'm self catering as I'm not totally convinced they were cleaned on a boil wash! There is a tea towel provided, but again take your own. No soap in the bathroom, so yet again take your own!

On a posiitve note the balconies are big enough and the sun beds very comfy. The beach is less than 10 minutes walk away and is dark sand and pebbly on the whole. We tended to walk down to the beach and go left towards the 5 star hotels as the walk is lovely and goes on for miles. There is a McDonalds, Pizza Hut, KFC and plenty of eateries on the main road (again 5 or so minutes away). We tended to eat in the Nags head which is located on the corner down the side of the nice notel on the road at the top of where we were staying. Also ate at the Shakespeare on the main road which was equally nice. I would advise you to take what food you can eg tins, biscuits, crisps etc as it can be quite expensive to buy from the supermarkets eg 2 euro 20 for a pkt of biscuits and the same again for a bottle of cordial.

The Tasiana could make some extremely quick fixes to make the holiday a better experience eg improved cleaning of apartments and public areas, fix the fountain near the pool, tidy the sunbeds at night, fix the back step and gate, make the reception more attractive and less gloomy, clean the windows! better quality towels and bedding, newer tv's fixed to the walls (instead of plonked on an old patio table), advertise bar snacks etc round the pool - you ain't got a clue what they sell?

Overall, The holiday was fine as we got it at a bargain price, but I wouldn't pay the full brochure price to stay here. My true rating is 2 1/2 out of 5 (but can't choose 1/2 on the tripadvisor rating)!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank joperada
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limassol
Pefkos Hotel
#2 of 49 in Limassol
Irene's Apartments
Irene's Apartments
#9 of 49 in Limassol

Been to Tasiana Hotel Apartment Complex? Share your experiences!