“Very pleasant experience!”
Review of Alasia Hotel

Alasia Hotel
Ranked #3 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Returned from Alasia hotel after a weekend stay. The hotel has been recently re-furbished very tastefully and the atmosphere is very relaxing! It's family run and there's a personal touch to all communication you have with them. The owner was extremely polite and at check in when I mentioned I needed a quiet room she made the necessary arrangements and responded to my request promptly! (She changed our room).

All the staff were very nice and helpful, the spa was extraordinary and the breakfast satisfactory. My experience there was very pleasant and I will return!

The only problem we encountered was the parking! We had to park to the parallel street because of lack of parking space!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank 310-Sunray

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Breath taking hotel! We only spent a night here and wish we could have stayed longer!! Really beautiful and elegant hotel and pure luxury. The staff were warm, friendly and helpful and the room were beautiful. Complementary drink on arrival and use of the spa was o extra. Would totally recommend :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rooconk
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have just returned from a short break at this hotel and I can't recommend it enough. It's a mini oasis in the middle of Limassol.
The facilities are very good. All decor is modern and spotlessly clean. Nothing is too much trouble here.
If you are having any doubts about booking this hotel, rest assured you will not be disappointed.
I have only one criticism: the gym doesn't open until 10 am which is too late for me as I prefer to train before breakfast (which by the way, is very good).

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank poglington
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I travel and spend 8 months of the year for my work commitments in hotels.
I have always elected the various Major Hotels and expected my Company to book me into only 5 star accommodation. As a person who spends periods of up to 8 weeks in any given hotel, my stay here has been for just over 3 weeks. I am sharing my first ever exceptional experience with other travellers and executives to direct them to the Alasia Hotel. It offers exceptional world class customer service. It is family run so they literally make you feel at home. The staff are full of smiles and can not do enough for you. I generally work throughout the night and have never been left short of anything as a result of the vast selection on the diverse room service menu. Housekeeping is available 24 hours to service your room. Fresh towels, comfortable beds, large fluffy pillows, exceptional cooling system. The business facilities are all there making a pool side conference possible. Outdoors the perfect setting with a pool surrounding the gardens, hotel and dining area. Lets go to the menu, filled with local delicacies, exotic dishes and a great selection of steaks and seafood. Correctly complimented by an international wine list. Now for my favourite part a holistic health retreat complete with sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and salt relaxation pool. Massages available and pampering at very reasonable prices. Architecturally superb interiors and the best part half the price of other surrounding 5 stars. I am not a family member, I now consider the owners friends and welcome you to this very clever new boutique Hotel in Cyprus.

Room Tip: Request a garden view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Simon P
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We were in Cyprus for a family wedding recently and had the pleasure of staying at the Alasia Hotel for a week. I had researched many hotels in the Limassol area and the Alasia stood out for me by its modern appearance and close proximity to the Old Town. The rest of our family stayed at the other end of Limassol in hotels on the beach. I'm so glad we didn't stay at that end of town as it's very touristy and the beaches are nothing special. The Alasia has a lovely pool anyway! We loved being a 10-15 minute walk to the Old Town where we could experience the true Cyprus from it's lovely restaurants and bars to wondering the cobbled streets and visiting Limassol castle. The Alasia Hotel itself was stunning - extremely well presented and very friendly helpful staff. The breakfast is fantastic and such good value being included in our overall daily rate. We splashed out and had a couple of lovely spa treatments as well - very worthwhile before our long trip back to New Zealand! Overall we had a wonderful stay at the Alasia and we hope to be able to return one day.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LisaKS_12
Reviewed April 16, 2013

If you are interested in a city hotel in Limassol, this should be your choice. Although the view is nothing special, guests are compensated by the fresh and modern decor, the very friendly staff and the overall excellent customer service. Recently renovated and very clean. The food at the restaurant and the room service is great, albeit a bit overpriced (drinks at mini bar could be cheaper too). In general a very good hotel, which definitely fulfills its 3star expectations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rosie190382
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were in Cyprus for two weeks touring around and stayed at the Alasia 4 nights during our trip. Everything was just perfect. The hotel has recently been renovated and looks great, slick with a white minimal design. The bar/restaurant/pool area were wonderful to relax in.

The staff were lovely at all times. We got to pick from a choice of two rooms and so ended up staying in a suite complete with a jacuzzi. The Spa is a dream.. there is a beautiful salt water infinity indoor pool with jet streams and wonderful relaxing area all around it, a sauna, steam room, steam bath and rain shower complete with ice bucket. Water with lemon or tea is served at all times and a locker complete with bathrobe, slippers and towels are provided - such a nice touch.

The included breakfast was fantastic as well with fresh juices, delicious breads and eggs cooked any style with many extras to choose from, the service is very attentive, if anything a bit too attentive at times! The outdoor pool is absolutely amazing as well, circling around the hotel and there are windows underwater giving on to the basement spa! There was a lot of sun and really comfortable sun loungers, snuggly towels provided.

To us it was all these little touches that made it such a comfortable, relaxing stay. It was luxurious and we were so pleasantly surprised given that this is meant to be a 3 star hotel but is actually 5 star standard at more than reasonable prices - though I'm sure that the suite would normally be charged double what we paid this time.

The hotel is a nice neighbourhood of Limassol, somewhat of a distance from the sea. Location was great for us because we had a car and were driving to different beaches long the coast or the old town and Limassol seaside. It is not more than a 5 minute drive to the sea or the old part of town where all the bars and restaurants are. Otherwise it would be a 20 minute drive or so.

Must mention the excellent service again after our departure we received a call on my UK mobile to let us know we left a pair of shorts behind and offered to have them forwarded to us. Overall - superb choice!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple