Mediterranean Beach Hotel
$276
$259
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Kapetanios Hotel Limassol(Limassol)(Great Value!)
$82
$77
Hotels.com
$183
$134
CrownePlaza.com
Great 4.5/5
Harmony Bay Hotel(Limassol)(Great Value!)
$93
$111
$221
$214
Great 4.5/5
Estella Hotel Apartments(Limassol)(Great Value!)
$46
  • Pool
2,055 results
All reviewsblue barclouds barbacco restaurantsea viewsushi restaurantroad sidelovely hotelindoor poolmini barstar hotelthe general managerfamily roomreception staffswim up barpublic areasprivate beachfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2011

I visited my friend for lunch who was a guest staying at the hotel. I have a small baby and when i inquired with reception about baby changing facilities i was told that there were none. There wasn't even room in the Ladies (or Gents) toilets to be able to put a mat down (apart from the floor which was not an option) in order to change my child's diaper. I also noticed that there were no disabled toilet facilities.

Luckily my friend was a guest and had not checked out of her room, so I was able to use her bedroom.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone that is disabled or has a young family that are visiting to use the facilities.

The other hotel facilities, restaurants and shops were all very nice and the staff superb, but I am disappointed to find that a hotel rated 4 star doesn't provide these simple facilities especially as Cyprus is promoted to be "family friendly".

• Stayed: April 2011
8  Thank lisak39
Reviewed April 2, 2011

I stayed in Med Hotel at the end of March 2011 and it was an excellent experience.
Nice clean hotel with a great location. Clean rooms, roomy and with all the quiet needed.
I would definitely recommend this hotel... And i am sure i will visit it again...

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Bookcyprus.com
Reviewed March 8, 2011

One of my favorite hotels in my country. Very nice location, true 4 star hotel , and value for money. Big pool, great beach side and close to city center.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank AndreasMam
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This was my second stay at this wonderful hotel and this time I took my parents who usually only travel in Dec but decided that they would accompany me to this island that I speak of just to see what the fuss was about. From the moment we walked into the hotel they quickly understood why I love Cyprus and this hotel in particular. The staff are always so pleasant and their warm smiles are so comforting. The maintenance of this hotel is superb and not once have I seen something out of place. I love the fact that they now have the famous Cinnabon rolls in the lobby restaurant that are just Devine with mid day coffee. The food was delicious and the rooms always so fresh and clean. Cyprus climate even though its their Winter is always very kind and my parents and I enjoyed long walks on the beach which is located 3 steps away  from the hotels marvelous pools. The Italian restaurant at the hotel is superb and I recently found out that it's part of a privately owned chain of restaurants that can also be found in Tuscany, Samar, Abu Dhabi and Berlin. Everthing about this hotel is perfect, we had a fantastic holiday and will definitely be back. Cheers

• Stayed: February 2011
4  Thank nsnimmi
Reviewed February 15, 2011

This is a great hotel, very clean, comfy, great staff and has the best swimming pool ever, lots of sunbathing space. The restaurants outside of the hotel are lovely although very expensive due to the currency fluctutation against the pound. Overall, a lovely clean hotel. We've been to this hotel twice and would definitley go back again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple