Jasmine Hotel Apartments
TSANotel(Limassol)
Sylva Hotel(Limassol)
Ajax Hotel(Limassol)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The room was ok no real problems there. We stayed on a half board basis, the breakfast was awful only a choice of poor quality corn flakes and bran flakes followed by scrambled egg, frankfurter sausage & beans. These were just sat in a heater to help yourself it never altered any day. There was bread to toast yourself probably the best part . The continental was no better and was sat uncovered in the middle of the summer. The swimming pool was lovely but they allow the locals to use it and they were very rude children, after being splashed and listening to there language I gave up. The staff on the whole were rude and unhelpful. On the plus side its very close to the beach and shops etc ! Stay away from this place !!

Room Tip: Don't stay here !
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank ManxPauline
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is one star Hotel. In room 12 TV did not work, air conditioning broke after one day, but worst was the dirt. Some windows were so dirty, that we could´t see through. Every surfaces were covered with dirt and gray lines from cleaners rag. It was non smoking room, but there were ash under the table whole week. Bedrooms carpet (and whole room) is true risk to health. Cleaners just emptied trashes and straightened sheets. First days we kept complaining, but nothing happened. Our rep promised to arrange good cleaning, but she did not . Location is excellent, pool is nice, receptionists are helpful. Hotels restaurant is small and closes early, but you can eat there if you are too tired to go anywhere else. Food is nothing to impress but it´s eatable. Wi-Fi was 10 euros/12 hours and very slow.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FunkymamaPori
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have just returned from 11 nights at the Jasmine, before going I had read the reviews on here and was quite frankly dreading our holiday!! We arrived at about 11pm, checked in to room 44 and it didn't seem too bad .. The public areas were modern and clean and the location was perfect.. the beach is about 2 minutes away as are lots of shops, bars etc. When we inspected the room in the daylight we realised it was filthy! The glasses in the bathroom hadn't even been washed and had toothpaste staining in them, around the edges of the room was an inch of dust and all over were long black hairs, we went to the supermarket and bought cleaning products and once clean the room was fine but very dated.
We were half board and only ate one meal in the hotel .. Breakfast consisted of toast, hotdogs and beans. The pool was excellent, very clean and plenty of sunbeds, the bar was ok as well, served ok toasties etc. Our beds were changed after 4 nights and not again but made every day, Towels were changed regularly. You had to pay €20 for a key to your safe and €60 to stay an extra 8 hours on the day we checked out!!!!!!
The kitchen in the room was terrible, there was a mini fridge, 2 hobs and no cooker or microwave .. We had a tea pot, milk jug etc but no kettle? The utensils were rusty .. I cleaned the fridge but wouldn't use the kitchen even after cleaned so glad we could afford to eat out.
The ant problem is terrible I left a packet of crisps on the bench and had rolled the top down and when I opened it it was crawling .. I only left it for about 10 minutes, we thought they were coming through the air con. The air con was good and no extra charge.
I know I've described it as terrible but I'm just trying to be honest, we had an amazing time as the location is excellent and the staff were lovely but won't be going back to the Jasmine!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Merllsmum
Reviewed August 29, 2012

i'm just came from one week, and i spent my vecation in this hotel
1- furnuture verry old, mashine verry old
2- house keeping depend on old womens up to 60 years, so no clean,
3- if u arabic man they verry agrassef to you
4- verry small place
5- no activity
6- resturant verry poor ,and the cooker not good never

plz to all don't booking with this hotels
verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry veeeeeeeeeery pooooor and bad

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank shhal
Reviewed August 25, 2012

After reading precious reviews I decided to stay at jasmine with an open mind. I wasn't expecting much, as it was very cheap for August, just a basic room. However, when I do stay at a hotel I expect it to be clean! The room was dirty, with a hair in my bed and the television had collected around three years of dust!!! My room was crawling with ants, hundreds all over the walls, on the kitchen counter and even my bed... I was bitten alive!!! I complained to the lady at reception who told me that it was an existing problem in Cyprus (I come from Cyprus and have never experienced it before). She was extremely unhelpful and even rude towards the end, telling me she had no other rooms and I would lose my money if I checked out! This hotel needs to spend money on customer care training as they have no idea!! My only reccommdation is to make sure you do not make same mistake as I did and pay in advance!!!

• Stayed: August 2012