“another great holiday”

and 1 more site!
Atlantica Oasis Hotel
Ranked #10 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed October 11, 2012

What can i say, the oasis is the most friendly and hospitable hotel i have visited.The staff are simply the best, the food is excellent ,rooms are big and comfortable,cleanliness is good but some tourists need to have their own personal cleaner at hand 24/7, although this should not put anyone off visiting. Our thanks go to all the staff for making our 25th year at the oasis another great holiday,see you all next year.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the west have great sunsets
1  Thank Peter D
ATLOASIS, Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your review following your recent stay with us. It is much appreciated by the whole of Atlantica Oasis Team, it give us the commitment and passion to continue our efforts to provide exceptional customer service. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Atlantica Oasis Hotel & Gardens

Write a ReviewReviews (2,261)

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Just back from our fifth holiday at the Oasis.another fabulous two weeks. Great food & great service from all, restaurant, reception, bar and cleaning staff as the hotel & our room were kept spotless as usual. A big thank you to Demitri, Asta, Zoltan and all the bar staff for looking after us so well again, And a special thanks to Anthi & Katherine for sorting the room we requested and all our additional requirememts. I would definitely recommend the Atlantica Oasis for a fabulous holiday. We will return again next year can’t wait .

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Norman T

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your valuable feedback following your recent holiday at the Atlantica Oasis Hotel. It was a great pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Your comments have been passed on to all the Oasis Team. We hope to see you again next year!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My friend and I stayed for a week beginning of October on a half board basis.
There was a good mix of people in the hotel; old, young, families and couples.
The pictures we had seen via Thomson website were a fair indication of how the hotel interior looked. The rooms were nice, the fridge could have been a bit colder and the hairdryer didn't work (but luckily I had taken my own). There was fruit and a bottle of wine in our room on arrival, which we greatful for and we were lucky to be on the 6th floor and had a partial view of the pool. However if you had been lower done in the block I suspect you would have been looking at the wall of the block opposite. It's a big hotel though - I suppose you can't have everything if you are going to stay in such a large place.
There were plenty of sunbeds, although we found lots were reserved very early on. This didn't matter as much as our stay was towards the end of the season, but in peak times I could see this being an issue. We sat by the adult pool a few times, it was just a bit quieter. No need to take your own pool towel either - the hotel will give you a card to get one of their towel (although once they had run out when my friend went to change hers).
The drinks at the pool bar were questionable. Tasted really watered down. The cafe did nice snacks, but we felt they were expensive for what they were. If you were AI then obviously that wouldn't matter. We found the shop over the road selling water at 50c a bottle so went there instead of paying €2 at the bar.
The Zeta bar was good, they had a good selection of cocktails and often made them very strong for us! They show a film each night outside and you can get free popcorn from inside the bar which we thought was a novel idea - went down well with us. Cocktails range from €5-€6, as we were half board we did find that we spent a fair bit of money on our evening drinks. However, after venturing out into a few of the bars along the strip towards the old town we soon learnt that the Zeta bar was very fairly priced.
Hotel entertainment wasn't great - cabaret night was just a one man show. But I suppose we were there towards the end of the official holiday season, and so that might be why it seemed a bit of a tired routine.
On the whole, even though we weren't AI, we stayed in the hotel most nights - the area around the hotel doesn't really have much going for it.
We took a trip to the old town, just for something different. There is a very good bus service (every 15 mins €1 each way) but it does get very crowded. Not a great deal to see either, touristy formula of shop, bar, restaurant repeated over and over. But still, we weren't expecting much else.
The beach is a bit of a walk from the hotel, and there is no "white" sand anywhere in Limassol. The sea is ok though, bit dirty around the shores but clear enough - considering how busy the port is here!
The food was ok - there was certainly a lot of choice, but some of it was a bit bland. To be fair, I suppose when you are producing food on the scale that they were that can't be helped - you have a lot of people to please. My friend is a vegetarian and very fussy and she was still full every night. Breakfast was served till 11, we thought this was great, sometimes when you are on holiday you do want to have a bit of a lie in!
My only real complaint about the restaurant was that whichever table we sat on the salt shaker didn't seem to work! I don't know if it's to do with heat and the granules sticking together - but the salt wouldn't come out. I do put too much salt on everything, I know that, but still, it was frustrating.
Our flight home was very late, and we didn't leave the hotel until 8pm. Check out was at 12pm but we were told we could book half an hour in a courtesy room which we though was very good. In the past I have paid for late check out and felt a bit robbed, this was at no extra charge. You can't book this until the morning you leave though, and it's on a first come first served basis.

Overall this trip was very pleasant. We wanted rest and relaxation and some sunshine and we certainly got that.
I am not sure if I would go to Cyprus again (this was my 3rd trip), as although you can guarantee high temperatures even in early October it does feel a bit run down - but that is nothing to do with the hotel.

Room Tip: Men have to wear full length trousers for dinner in the evening (rules do not apply to women, and ev...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RachD19

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback on trip advisor following your recent stay. We would be happy to welcome you again to our resort in the near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went to the Atlantica Oasis Hotel for 10 days on 16th September with my wife and thoroughly enjoyed the hotel,weather, and going for walks around the surrounding area.After reading previous reviews about the hotel being in a run down area I totally disagree, yes there are parts that are a bit shabby with phone boxes being vandalised and some empty property around the area but we went for a walk after lunch a few times and saw some lovely property in very good residential areas.
Enough of that now back to the hotel,we thought the hotel was very good and the room that we requested when I e-mailed them was granted which was a room overlooking the pool area which was lovely having the sun most of the day and watching the sunset having a drink on the balcony.
The food in the hotel was very good plenty of choice and hot and satisfying,we went A/I which is great asset as the price of drinks not only in the hotel but in the nearby bars are quite dear.
Only did one trip while we there that was to Nicosia the capital city of the island this was very good lots of history about the place and the only divided city left in the world today,went to the top of Debenhams to look out at the viewing platform this was good and then crossed the border into Northern Cyprus which is the Turkish side and the difference was amazing with the Cypriot side full of English type shops and the Turkish side full of Bizarre type shops selling all the copy T shirts etc.[ if you do cross the border remember to take your passport]
I would definately recommend the Atlantica hotel for its cleanliness,hospitality,and all round good service.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BigPhil187069

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stayed here may 2012. I booked the hotel but got put in the apartments across the road so please double check when you book that you are in the hotel not across the road, this was ok but prefered to be in the hotel, not much to do around the hotel, abit run down on the main strip. not much of a beach and the water parks are about 45 mins away...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and for choosing the Atlantica Oasis Hotel & Gardens for your recent stay. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and all of our staff are committed to ensuring guests have the best holiday possible.
We appreciate all of your comments.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

A Massive thanks to Atlantica Oasis Hotel, beautiful hotel, very clean and friendly. The bar staff were exceptional !!
The food was the best I have tasted in my life !! the choice was unreal.... I cant say I will ever see or taste food like it again until I come back to this wonderful hotel. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know.
The entertainment was very good, always something going on..
My first time to Cyprus and wont be my last. I loved every moment.
THANK YOU Atlantica Oasis, I will be back for sure and will be more than a week next time.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ATLOASIS, Manager at Atlantica Oasis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to the Atlantica Oasis Hotel & Gardens. We were pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate the recognition of our staff for providing memorable service. We continually strive to create lasting memories for all our guests and we were glad to know that we were successful in doing so with you.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Visited in Septemebr 2012. The hotel yet again lived up to expectations. great food, Great bar service. A big thank you to Demitri, Asta, Zoltan and all the other bar staff (too numerous to mention) who looked after us so well in the pool bar, cafe and Zeta bar. Will return next year

2  Thank missqLondon

Dear Reviewer,

We are delighted that you had such a fantastic holiday. All of your amazing comments will be passed on to our Bar Manager and his staff. We look forward to seeing you again next year.