Only had the opportunity for a quick one night stay but took the time to look at most of the facilities and walk the grounds of the Grand Resort. Located on the beach a few kilometres outside the centre of Limassol the room had a great view, comfy bed, bar had some good music/entertainment, fantastic breakfast choice and a large outdoor pool with a private beach. Reception staff were friendly and all in all a hotel to put on the list for family break sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Among the finest five star hotels in Cyprus, the newly renovated GrandResort is set in beautifully landscaped tropical gardens, on a superb beachside location, 11km from Limassol town centre. Standing in extensive grounds, the resort offers an impressive range of facilities and an unrivaled standard of personal service and sheer comfort. The magnificent grounds include a tranquil free-form outdoor swimming pool on the edge of a sandy beach near the ancient kingdom of Amathus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Bookcyprus.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your GrandResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Hotel Limassol
- Grandresort Resort Limassol
- Hawaii Grand