“Finally! a REAL italian coffeeshop in Cyprus.”
Review of Caffe Molinari

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Caffe Molinari
Ranked #617 of 1,074 Restaurants in Limassol
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had heard of Caffe Molinari coffee when I travelled outside of Cyprus, but it was quite unexpected to find a Caffe Molinari coffeeshop, as I always knew them as one of the top 5 coffee manufacturers in Italy. I wasnt aware that they had coffeeshops too...
So I went there with a few friends on Friday night and lo and behold, the cafe stayed true to the Molinari name. The coffee was fantastic. Perfectly poured espresso, the right colour and right amount of crema. One of my friends had a cappuccino and it was served with a latte art tulip...nice touch. We shared the mixed platter, which consisted of different italian meats and cheeses (delicious), then moved on to dessert. We ordered 2 waffles for 4 people and it was more than enough. They had alot of unique toppings for the waffles that I havent seen in other places, like the strawberry icing which we put on one of the waffles. again, dessert did not disappoint. a properly cooked waffle is getting harder and harder to find these days.
Anyway, all around great place, definitely recommend and will definitely be back again!

1  Thank Lambros V