All reviews pool area seafront promenade municipal gardens half board side sea view tourist area buffet style within easy reach three star old port cleaned every day food on offer thoroughly enjoyed our stay excellent breakfast bus service superior room sun loungers
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

first, personal note: I visited in the middle of off season with hardly any guests at the hotel

yet whoever operates this place elected to charge full price for a room facing construction site that began using heavy machinery at 0730 in the morning.

I think this is indicative of their notion of hospitality

the hotel has seen better days, room was kind of small and not super clean
breakfast was basic and the coffee machine was atrocious

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for work for two nights, one at the end of November, the other mid December.

Hotel had decoration that seems to be a throwback to the 70’s or 80’s but is clean. We checked in late for dinner but they kept the restaurant open for us which was appreciated. I found the food that had been left on the buffet quite good considering it was the end of the night. Breakfast had a good spread as well in the morning. On my second stay, the food was still good, but wasn’t much different in selection to the first stay.

The big bugbear about the dining experience was waiters setting up tables right beside me while I was still eating. It wasn’t very comfortable.

The rooms, albeit they are clean aren’t very acceptable. In both rooms I was in, the air conditioning in my room didn’t work and seemed to work as a heater only. However leaving the door to the patio open was a good solution, until work started on the building site next door. With the door shut however you could hardly hear the noise.

The walls between rooms are paper thin, and the alarms either side of me woke me up. You can hear people talking. Housekeeping are very noisy and this irritated me quite a bit, as I had just finished a night shift and wanted to sleep.

In my second room, (212) the shower head sprayed everywhere but the bath and flooded the floor as the drain in the bathroom appeared blocked.

Didn’t use the pool but the area looked very good, as did the bars.

This hotel is fine for an over night stay but I wouldn’t want to stay any longer.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 7, 2018

my wife & i stayed here 12 nov 2018 for a week asked for side sea view & got a view of the sea & a building site they are building a 3 multi storey apartment buildings every morning at 7 am work starts spoke to other people in hotel on poolside you dont hear anything hotel is clean maid service everyday most staff friendly but rooms need a bit of an upgrade pool area nice looks like been done up but lot of flies not just here but most places we went to limassol not very clean place on whole lots of rubbish out on streets & graffiti would nt say a holiday resort more a city not really much to see or do
personally not for us hope this helps

Room tip: pool view other side building site
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2018

Simple, good hotel with very nice breakfast. Helpful and smiley front desk service. Unfortunately I didn't have chance to test restaurant. Pool area was clean and romantic at night time. Hotel location is just few hundreds meters from the nearest beach.

Room tip: Level one if you like to have a sun terrace
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 6, 2018

We have stayed at the Odyssia several times now and always enjoy our stay. The staff always remember us and make us feel very welcome. The location is ideal as it's within easy reach of all the local amenities including the beach and the promenade. There is a very good bus service too which will take you to either the Old Town (if you don't fancy walking), My Mall which is the large shopping centre just outside Limassol, or, in the opposite direction, the Tourist Strip.

The rooms are fine (we went for a Superior room) and we had our own balcony and sun loungers. The food is good and there are various Theme Nights such as Greek, Italian etc. Oh, and if you enjoy your puddings, the chef does and excellent apple crumble and bread and butter pudding..with custard!! There is sometimes entertainment too. The breakfasts are fine with a good selection of hot and cold dishes.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel and it's worthy of another visit.

Room tip: Try to get a Superior Room. It is well worth paying the extra
Date of stay: October 2018