“Paradise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

Four Seasons Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   P.O. Box 57222 | Agios Tychonas Community, Limassol 3313, Cyprus   |
Ranked #1 of 59 Hotels in Limassol
Manchester
“Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very good service, quality restaurants. Excellent location of Limassol, calm and peaceful. Have stayed twice, and look forward to returning sometime next summer. I am extremeley satisfied with the professionalism and dedication of all the staff.Thank you for your hospitality!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Jonny K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (361)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I stay in this hotel around once a year when I go with my family to cyprus as we are greek cypriot. This hotel is perfect for relaxing and really enjoying your holiday. I have stayed in numerous hotels in cyprus and nothing beats the Four Seasons. There are always friendly staff and equally as friendly guests. I can't imagine wanting to stay anywhere else. The location isn't fantastic as Limassol is quite quiet and if your someone who likes to go out sightseeing into the town everyday, Laranca is probably the better option - but the hotel itself is fantastic and I highly recommend! There is everything you could possibly want in the hotel and it really is paradise!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Hannah2407
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

My wife and I spent our wedding anniversary here and thouroughly loved it. All the staff were helpful and friendly, a truly brilliant expieriance. Dinner in the Seasons Oriental was truly magnificient. The room, fifth floor ocean view, was clean and wonderful. Thanks again Four Seasons, we will be back soon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cmilie
Amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This a very nice hotel and offers what you expect from a quality hotel. Service is very good, staff friendly and professional. It has several good restaurants and a good breakfast buffet. Pool is very nice and the beach and sea nearby. The cheapest room was already pretty good, but I would recommend upgrading to sea view.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Max0031
Kent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Well I think the other reviews pretty much say it all. The hotel is wonderful. They have certainly chosen staff to compliment the property and from the moment you arrive you are treated like you are the only person there and that makes you feel very special indeed.
We had a sea view room on the 5th floor so we had a nice view.

I celebrated my birthday whilst there and the hotel gave me some lovely red roses and a sumptious chocolate/nut birthday cake, along with a rendition of Happy Birthday by room service staff.
Cocktails in the Vista bar, cake in Colours and Greek gourmet food in Mavrommatis, all well worth it, and hope to go back again in 2013 for some more special treatment.
Thank you to hotel management and staff for making our week so special.

Room Tip: If you can afford it book a sea view room, higher up to get the clear view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jbearKent
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We have visited the Four Seasons many times in the past two years.
The whole experience is one Not to be Missed
Everything and I mean Everything is 5 Star + !! Don't overlook a visit to Colours the Finest Coffee shop with the greatest selection of Mind Blowing Deserts severed by the most attentive Staff !!! We're did you find these Super People ?
Every Member of Staff treats Every Guest as The Most Important Person !!!! and let's be honest is that not what we want ??
A huge thanks to the Directors and Management for providIng Cyprus with a venue to be Proud of.

Room Tip: Sea view is then best !
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
paphos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights from the 21st to the 23 Nov 2012- We were told that the hotel was amazing and we would not be disappointed. From the moment we walked through the hotel door to the second we left the whole experience was superb. I would struggle to find fault with this hotel. The place had a buzz to it and a lot of the clientele were younger than that of the Amathus Beach hotel we had just left in Paphos. Breakfast was great and plentiful and GF bread was provided when I asked for it, there was so much choice. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and all the staff were very helpful and attentive. Sitting outside in the evening was a delight, there were even patio heaters for when it got a bit chilly. Our room was lovely and clean and we even had a jacuzzi. The view was slightly disappointing as it overlooked the tennis courts and the recycling bins but this didn't bother us as everything else was so fantastic. If you can afford to pay for a better view do it!
We ate in the Vivaldi Italian restaurant one night, the food was superb. Having walked past the covered cake display on the first evening, salivating at all the lovely cakes I wouldn't be able to eat, I asked whether any happened to be Gluten Free, unfortunately not but they did say that they would sort something out for me the next evening. What would I like? As it was chocolate week at the hotel that week and I love chocolate, I said chocolate. As we walked past the cake display the next evening it was filled with gorgeous looking cakes and in the middle was a plate with a trio of cakes/desserts, I knew this was mine. They looked divine and apparently quite a few people had asked for them before I got there. I decided to have a chocolate Martini to get me in the mood and ate from the Bar snack menu. I had a GF Burger that was delicious. Miki served us and was eagerly awaiting to serve my special GF cakes. Wow they were fab and his face genuinely lit up when he saw my reaction. Apparently my details are now in the hotel computer and I was told if I return I would be looked after. Thank you so much to the staff, instead of feeling the odd one out I was made to feel special. I would love to come back, maybe for along weekend and just enjoy the hotel and its facilities. This is positively the best hotel I have ever stayed in ! I do think the hotel are missing a trick though they should advertise GF cakes available on request as they do already for the pasta.

Room Tip: Side view over the Tennis courts wasn't great
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Dawnieedwards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Limassol
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol
St Raphael Resort
#10 of 59 in Limassol
4.5 of 5 stars 1,144 reviews
Columbia Beach Resort Pissouri

Been to Four Seasons Hotel? Share your experiences!