“best of the best”
Review of Four Seasons Hotel

Four Seasons Hotel
Ranked #1 of 56 Hotels in Limassol
Reviewed December 31, 2011

We have just been privileged to have spent a month's stay at the Four Seasons Limassol.
This establishment is not just a hotel - it has a vibrant throbbing heart which beats 24/7.
Having had the privilege of meeting the owner Mr Mouskis and congratulating him on this wonderful hotel he replied that it all had to do with the Staff that he employed who operated like a family and not just co-workers...................what a humble but apt statement!!!!
The hotel is beautiful in every aspect from the minute one sees it in the distance with the lights shining from afar till one enters the guest rooms.
The excellent service starts as you step out of your vehicle to be greeted by the ever friendly and helpful Concierge and Porters, Reception is the best one can find under the supervision of the amiable Mr Andreas and continues throughout the hotel into the rooms and restaurants.
The interior of the Four Seasons is breathtakiingly beautiful during the Christmas period with exquisite decorations everywhere one glances which are dominated by a 3 storey Christmas tree in the center of the reception lobby. As has been mentioned before in so many reviews the attention to detail and cleanliness that is given throughout the hotel is unique.
What seperates the Four Seasons from other hotels we have visited all over the world is as the owner stated the STAFF................each and every member we met was friendly, courteous and above all sincere..................creating an atmosphere where ALL guests are made to feel the same - SPECIAL! A special thank you to all who made our stay so pleasant especially Stelio and Lenia and the Staff in the Cafe Tropical, Andrea and Staff at Reception and last but not least Mr Andreas Georgiou who manages the Four Seasons as if it is a favourite child.
Thank you to ALL the Staff and apologies for not being able to mention each of you endividually. God bless and hope to see you soon.

Room Tip: sea view if possible.............absolutely breathtakingly beautiful sunrises and sunsets

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Stayed at the Four seasons for the christmas period can only echo what most people say about rhe hotel. The rooms and hotel are all excellent and yes the hotelnis excellent but you get what you pay for great customer service, with high attention to detail and probably some of the best I have recieved. We tried all the restaurants at the hotel and would rate the vivali as probably the best with all the others a close second. Entertainement is the bar was excellent only critisicism is that it would be nice to have a larger dancing area. I belive this is definatley the best hotel in cyprus.

Room Tip: Rooms i believe are the same front and back of the hotel only difference is really wether you want a...
1  Thank curlew
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Recently I booked a short stay at the four seasons hotel Limassol Cyprus. The stay was to spend what little quality time my husband and I had together celebrating our anniversary, birthdays and all the other events we will miss before he returned to Afghanistan. There were renovations going on when I booked so I paid a visit to the hotel weeks before our stay to ensure this would not effect our quality time together. The staff was extremely obliging and even called me at home to confirm my booking. On the day of our arrival we were told the room I booked was under renovation and the manager said he knew this room would not be available over 2 wks before but they did not think to notify me. The manager informed us we have 2 options take the room or cancel the whole stay, he gave us 5 mins to think it through in the public bar with me in floods of tears without so much as the offer of a complementary drink whilst we decide. However the situation went from bad to worse when we informed the manager we would cancel he told us we could not do this with the hotel directly and he could not get in touch with our booking coy on our behalf. The manager did not appear to care this was the only time my husband and I had to spend quality time together before we were separated again. I truly hope my husband returns home safe or this disappointing experience will be our last memories together. It would seem from our limited time there in the winter time unless your Greek or Russian stay away.

Room Tip: The room you book and the room you get may differ anyway so dont get your hopes up
18  Thank Tina1114Dunn
NickAristou, Executive Director at Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2012

Dear Tina1114Dunn
Thankyou for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. I am sorry that you were dissapointed and unhappy about your stay with us, we are here to delight our guests not cause them inconveneince, but I must clarify some points about your case, which I am fully aware of, so that Tripadvisor readers have a more complete impression. Your reservation was for one night in mid December for a Garden Studio room, due to unplanned maintainance these rooms which are in a totally separate annex and therefore do not affect any part of the main hotel building had to be closed for repair. The work was delayed and I apologise that we were not able to warn you in advance of this. As these rooms were not available on arrival we upgraded your accommodation to a lovely top floor Penthouse suite, with Jacuzzi large balcony and gorgeous sea views. In addition we offered complimentary drinks on no less than 3 separate occasions, including champagne in the room and wine with dinner. Taking all this into consideration I feel you have been quite harsh in your judgement of the hotel. On the rare occasion that something does not go as planned at the hotel we always do our best to look after our guests.
Your sincerely
Nick Aristou

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Last week of November I stayed for the 4th time in Four Seasons, Limassol. Since I travel every six weeks to this town for business purposes I stayed meanwhile in all 5* stars. So, like many things in life, you finally end up where you started. What can i say more??? Four Seasons Limassol, is in my humble opinion still the best in town.....! The renovated garden suites are simply superb. But what makes Four Seasons just better?? All the small extra details like daily fresh fruits, daily newspaper, but also the perfect staff at the bar, the quick way you are served at breakfast and the friendly welcome at the reception, just to name a few items. For my next visit, mid January 2012, there's no doubt in my mind that this hotel will be my choice again. Another thing what was very nice during this time was the wonderful Christmas decoration, Disney Paris couldn't do better....

Room Tip: When you travel without kids, try the garden suite. Although no sea-view, these rooms offer the best...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank TheNetherlands100
Reviewed November 23, 2011

Having enjoyed a great stay at this property, with hand on heart, I can say, although not of the famous Four Seasons chain, has all the attributes that their hotels have. Ok, there are lots of 5* properties on Cyprus and I have seen quite a few, but what makes this hotel special, are its staff. Although from all parts of the world, many have been with the company for 20 years I believe, since the opening in the early nineties and I can imagine if you return often they will remember you by name. The location overlooking a small bay with safe waters is ideal for all and has an excellent PADI dive school and watersports centre. The hotel food is the best, even the breakfast at the Cafe Tropical is something else and often will be your main and only meal of the day I would think (it was for me). The hotel is in the tourist area of the resort but an easy taxi ride or frequent bus ride will have you in the old town amongst the shops and ancient monuments and museums in a matter of moments. For the nightlife vultures, I frequented a few local bars which were open until the early hours (Johnny's, Trippers, Hamlet, Franxx etc) or head to the main tourist area of the resort for many new trendy bars and eateries and several nighclubs. The hotel is not cheap and doesn't pretend to be because you pay for what you get and although I do like a bargain I think this hotel would lose its appeal if it lowered its prices/standards (and probably won't anyway)

Room Tip: The best rooms are high floor, sea view, some over the pool and sea, others garden rooms and sea (I...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank GaryCI
Reviewed November 21, 2011

As recorded by previous reviewers we found the facilities to be superb. However our holiday was really made by the engaging staff. The high and attentive level of service was offered with such poise and friendliness that it was possible to be totally relaxed for the whole time. It is simply the best hotel we have ever stayed in.
Eating in every night can be expensive although the a la carte menu in the hotel's Cafe Tropical was considerably cheaper. There are a cluster of alternative eateries outside the hotel, some good (Il Saporro and Aphrodite) and some poor (Danae).
We will definitely return.

Room Tip: Although the sea-facing rooms are nice, they cost a fair bit more that the inland facing rooms (170...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Godwit
Reviewed November 19, 2011

The main plus hotel - certainly well-trained staff and superior service.
Further worth noting that the hotel is very green inside.
Upon arrival in the room waiting for a bottle of wine and fruit.
Cleaned 2 times a day, other than tea sets (where all thought, even for diabetics), at night put the chocolate. Tipping is not the way played any role at all, by the end of their holiday to take even longer.
To respond to all requests immediately!

Beach towels should be taken out of the room (yellow), the pools were not to be.
Indoor swimming pool with sea water and heated, but quite small.
Great fitness center with gym hall for gymnastics and the second (which is not often in hotels). The outdoor pools are excellent for every taste, age and depth. Deckchairs of mahogany.
Lots of small things, which together give the impression of luxury and comfort.

Also the hotel pretty strict rules: if the settlement received a printout on 4 pages to how to dress))))

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple