2,343 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar limanaki fish leading hotels of the world fish restaurant kids club sea view indoor pool junior suite amazing hotel private beach five star hotel four seasons half board special thanks public areas sun loungers
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just returned from 12 nights at the Amathus. With a young daughter to entertain, we had no trouble keeping her happy with the beach, the kids pool, the kids club, water sports along the beach by the Four Seasons etc. We thought the food was good, and enjoyed eating at both the fish and the grill restaurants. By the way, if you head out to one of the local restaurants (walkable), I can settle the Kissos vs Nama debate*. Kissos wins on food quality, waiting staff, and ambience.

Back to the Amathus...almost without exception, the team were great, but special shout outs to Yotis in the restaurant and to Anastasia in Guest Services. Consistently throughout our stay, both went completely above and beyond to make our holiday great - thank you so much!

Oh...and finally, the photo I’ve attached is a shameless plug for the best taxi driver we found. Extremely reliable and friendly.

*other restaurants are available...

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear James A,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. The system of responding to our TripAdvisor reviews doesn’t allow me to address our guests by name even though I recognized you, so please forgive my impersonal address.
I am very glad to read how much you enjoyed your most recent visit at the Amathus Beach Hotel and above all that your children had a fantastic time. Actually, our Pelican Kids’ Club is a heaven for our young guests, with indoor and outdoor activities, while the Kids’ Pool with the slides is the best attraction for them.
It's wonderful to read that you found our team to be great. It means so very much to us that our guests value my team as much as I do. I shall take enormous pleasure to convey your compliments to them and especially to Yiotis and Anastasia.
Your high recommendation is most appreciated. I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Amathus soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit again the Amathus.

Reviewed 1 week ago

CI Ratings held our annual Bank Analysis Seminar at the Amathus Beach Hotel's conference facilities. We were very impressed with the hotel's services and friendly staff. The conference room overlooked the sea, which was beautiful.

Room Tip: All Sea view rooms are highly recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Seminarorganiser,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.
I was really pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us on the occasion of your annual Bank Analysis Seminar. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services to your satisfaction and that our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments with my brilliant team.
Our hotel is a great location for conferences since apart from the immaculate and well-known “Amathus service”, all our Conference Rooms offer unobstructed view to the Mediterranean Sea.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future, this time for holidays. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Currently staying at this hotel an I cannot fault it. The service is amazing. Don't lift a finger. Room is brilliant.. Comfy! Amazing drinks and food. Would recommend lighthouse bar. 100% coming again. Also.. The restaurants and bars around the hotel, old town and marina are all close together as well as being in the beach. What more can you want from a holiday?!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hbradbury2018

Dear Hbradbury,
Thank you very much for taking time from your holidays to review your stay with us at the Amathus,
We are so happy to read that you cannot fault the Hotel. It is wonderful to know that you are especially enjoying our LightHouse Bar by the beach.
My entire team thanks you for your very kind words about our service. We are absolutely thrilled that you found us to be amazing all round, and that you will definitely stay with us again.
We really do appreciate your excellent review, and on behalf of the entire team here, would like to thank you for your very kind words.
I wish you to continue enjoying the remaining of your stay.
Kind regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It is a fantastic place with a very lovely staff and an excellent service they did tbere
You will find anything you want anytime
So cooperative management
I love it and absolutely I will visit it again

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Malik S,
Thank you ever so much for posting such an amazing review on TripAdvisor for the Amathus Beach Hotel. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Needless to say, I was absolutely delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and in particular that our team were able to contribute to such a memorable experience for you.
I am so happy that you plan to return to our hotel and please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from the time we arrived,(my daughter and myself)the whole holiday experice was amazing,
the staff are wonderfull,every single one of them,cant do enough to help and please you,
the hotel is spotless,very clean.
the food food is excellant,lots of choices.
the beaches and gardens are amazing
entertainment is really good,easy listening,not to loud either.
i have never stayed at a hotel like this before,
look forward to my return visit,
they all deserve the 5 stars.

Room Tip: rooms with a sea view,large rooms,plenty storage,air conditioned,big bathroom
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Markx662018
Thank you ever so much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisoe. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Your feedback regarding our services was such a pleasure to read, and I will be glad to share your rating with our personnel. For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.
Above all, I am delighted that your daughter had an amazing experience at the Amathus.Actually our Pelican Kids’ Club, is a real paradise for our young guests, while a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach, the main swimming pool and the lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
With kind regards,