2,344 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar limanaki fish leading hotels of the world fish restaurant kids club sea view indoor pool junior suite amazing hotel private beach five star hotel four seasons half board special thanks public areas sun loungers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from the time we arrived,(my daughter and myself)the whole holiday experice was amazing,
the staff are wonderfull,every single one of them,cant do enough to help and please you,
the hotel is spotless,very clean.
the food food is excellant,lots of choices.
the beaches and gardens are amazing
entertainment is really good,easy listening,not to loud either.
i have never stayed at a hotel like this before,
look forward to my return visit,
they all deserve the 5 stars.

Room Tip: rooms with a sea view,large rooms,plenty storage,air conditioned,big bathroom
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Markx662018
Thank you ever so much for posting such a nice review on TripAdvisoe. It’s wonderful reading about your satisfaction.
Your feedback regarding our services was such a pleasure to read, and I will be glad to share your rating with our personnel. For me personally it is a genuine pleasure to read about the memorable moments our team creates for our guests.
Above all, I am delighted that your daughter had an amazing experience at the Amathus.Actually our Pelican Kids’ Club, is a real paradise for our young guests, while a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquility of our beach, the main swimming pool and the lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you very soon at the Amathus. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit once again our hotel.
With kind regards,
Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We just returned from a superb week in this hotel. Staying bed and breakfast our stay was nothing short of spectacular. The staff really go over and above expectations especially for children (we had our 2 year old son with us).

The only minor down side was no balcony in our bedroom.

Gym is superb also as well as the spa.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Ravi K,
Many thanks for your wonderful review on TripAdviisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I was very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that our personnel was able to contribute to a memorable experience for you. It's nice to know that you had a superb week at the Amathus.
Our sea view Gym Room is a bliss for fitness lovers, providing the latest state-of-the-art equipment, while our spectacular Spa offers a variety of spa therapies and spa treatments for guests wishing to discover the art of relaxation and solace.
I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I am often here on business and there are only 2 hotels to stay in. This or the four seasons.
Such very attentive service and decent bar and food with a great steakhouse.
Everything is thought through well.
Too many holidaymakers for a road Warrior like me but you can’t expect anything different here!

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank Dogontour

Dear Dogontour,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at the Amathus and how nice to know that you are a repeat guest of our hotel.
I was really very pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us during your business trip. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services to your satisfaction and that our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments with my brilliant team.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future, this time for holidays.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I visited the hotel for a second time with my family of 16 people five rooms .
The hotel is a paradise for children as they have a kids clubs and water games. The restaurants are delicius and the buffet food is more than you can dream of. There is live music everyday at the Kalipso Gardens.

All your requests are promptly answered and dared of. SO from my mother who is 90 and the new GC 2 years old we had wonderful vacation. Needless to mention the private sea beach which is a pleasure with the pristine clear water

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear BALDWIN2
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor of your second visit to the Amathus. I am sure more others will follow.
I am delighted you chose the Amathus for a relaxing break with your big family. For us at the Amathus, it is our pleasure to take care of our wonderful guests. After all, it is you, our guests, who make our duties worthwhile.
As I always do, I will share your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade, who I am sure will be very glad.
It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our facilities for children. Actually our Pelican Kids’ Club, offers a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, while its outdoor and indoor facilities are a real paradise for our young guests. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquillity of our beach, the main swimming pool and the lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future for another memorable experience. Please contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Andreas Georgiou,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As a long standing repeat 'returner' to this wonderful hotel I am always impressed by the continual high standard that the hotel has maintained over the years, subtle improvements and alterations have been thoughtfully made each year which has kept this hotel as being the best in our opinion in Cyprus. We always have a sea view room on the 1st floor and the improvements made to the bathrooms on this floor are most impressive. I have commented in previous reviews on the quality of the food which continues to be of a very high standard especially the Grill Room. The hotel can also be justifiably proud of their wonderful staff who are as always, friendly, knowledgeable and attentive many of them have been employed at the hotel for many years.

We had as always a wonderful holiday and will be returning again in 2019

Room Tip: Sea View room
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank peter528773

Dear Peter528773,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. The system of responding to our TripAdvisor reviews doesn’t allow me to address our guests by name even though I recognized you, so please forgive my impersonal address.
I am very glad you have enjoyed this time as well your recent stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel, and that you plan to return “home” next year. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team, who I am sure will be thrilled.
You are absolutely right mentioning that improvements and alterations are thoughtfully made every year, since our renovations plan is a continuous process in our aim to enhance our guests’ well-being, comfort and pleasure.
I assure you that the team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home” next year. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.