2,386 results
All reviews limanaki restaurant lighthouse bar leading hotels of the world limanaki fish fish restaurant kids club junior suites sea view sea water kids pool amazing hotel five star hotel private beach four seasons half board family holiday public areas
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

We just returned from a superb week in this hotel. Staying bed and breakfast our stay was nothing short of spectacular. The staff really go over and above expectations especially for children (we had our 2 year old son with us).

The only minor down side was no balcony in our bedroom.

Gym is superb also as well as the spa.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Dear Ravi K,
Many thanks for your wonderful review on TripAdviisor following your stay at the Amathus.
I was very glad that you enjoyed your stay with us so much, and that our personnel was able to contribute to a memorable experience for you. It's nice to know that you had a superb week at the Amathus.
Our sea view Gym Room is a bliss for fitness lovers, providing the latest state-of-the-art equipment, while our spectacular Spa offers a variety of spa therapies and spa treatments for guests wishing to discover the art of relaxation and solace.
I will share your kind comments with my brilliant team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to return to the Amathus.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I am often here on business and there are only 2 hotels to stay in. This or the four seasons.
Such very attentive service and decent bar and food with a great steakhouse.
Everything is thought through well.
Too many holidaymakers for a road Warrior like me but you can’t expect anything different here!

1  Thank Dogontour
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Dogontour,
Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave your feedback following your recent stay at the Amathus and how nice to know that you are a repeat guest of our hotel.
I was really very pleased that you enjoyed so much your stay with us during your business trip. It is rewarding to know that you have found our services to your satisfaction and that our team has fulfilled your expectations. As I always do, I will share your comments with my brilliant team.
Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us, and I look forward to welcoming you back at the Amathus in the near future, this time for holidays.

Reviewed September 27, 2018

I visited the hotel for a second time with my family of 16 people five rooms .
The hotel is a paradise for children as they have a kids clubs and water games. The restaurants are delicius and the buffet food is more than you can dream of. There is live music everyday at the Kalipso Gardens.

All your requests are promptly answered and dared of. SO from my mother who is 90 and the new GC 2 years old we had wonderful vacation. Needless to mention the private sea beach which is a pleasure with the pristine clear water

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear BALDWIN2
I thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor of your second visit to the Amathus. I am sure more others will follow.
I am delighted you chose the Amathus for a relaxing break with your big family. For us at the Amathus, it is our pleasure to take care of our wonderful guests. After all, it is you, our guests, who make our duties worthwhile.
As I always do, I will share your comments about our delicious food with our Executive Chef and his brigade, who I am sure will be very glad.
It is my pleasure to read how highly you appreciated our facilities for children. Actually our Pelican Kids’ Club, offers a swimming pool entirely dedicated for the entertainment of our young guests, with slides, while its outdoor and indoor facilities are a real paradise for our young guests. In addition, a specific section of our beach and lawn gardens has been allocated for the exclusive use of families. In this way, our adult guests enjoy the tranquillity of our beach, the main swimming pool and the lawn garden surroundings, while families with children have their own private place, with lots to keep our young guests entertained.
I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the very near future for another memorable experience. Please contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com whenever you decide to visit our hotel once again.
Andreas Georgiou,

Reviewed September 27, 2018

As a long standing repeat 'returner' to this wonderful hotel I am always impressed by the continual high standard that the hotel has maintained over the years, subtle improvements and alterations have been thoughtfully made each year which has kept this hotel as being the best in our opinion in Cyprus. We always have a sea view room on the 1st floor and the improvements made to the bathrooms on this floor are most impressive. I have commented in previous reviews on the quality of the food which continues to be of a very high standard especially the Grill Room. The hotel can also be justifiably proud of their wonderful staff who are as always, friendly, knowledgeable and attentive many of them have been employed at the hotel for many years.

We had as always a wonderful holiday and will be returning again in 2019

Room tip: Sea View room
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank peter528773

Dear Peter528773,
Greetings from the Amathus and many thanks for taking your time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor. The system of responding to our TripAdvisor reviews doesn’t allow me to address our guests by name even though I recognized you, so please forgive my impersonal address.
I am very glad you have enjoyed this time as well your recent stay at the Amathus and most importantly that you were satisfied with our personnel, and that you plan to return “home” next year. It means so very much to us that our guests feel so at home here and value my team as much as I do. As I always do, I will communicate your comments to my brilliant team, who I am sure will be thrilled.
You are absolutely right mentioning that improvements and alterations are thoughtfully made every year, since our renovations plan is a continuous process in our aim to enhance our guests’ well-being, comfort and pleasure.
I assure you that the team and I will be working as hard as ever to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time with us. We are absolutely dedicated to ensuring that each and every detail of a stay is perfect, and to assist in any way that we can.
I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back “home” next year. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com and I will take care of your reservation and stay at the Amathus.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

My wife, 6 months baby and I stayed there for 2 nights and we had an amazing visit.
The staff was really friendly, food and cocktails were at a high standards and we had a lot of fun using the different facilities, mainly the kids pool, the kids area, the beach and the hotel spa.
Highly recommended

Trip type: Traveled with family
Andreas G, General Manager at Amathus Beach Hotel Limassol, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Mr. K. Shmulik.
Thank you for your splendid review on TripAdvisor about the Amathus Beach Hotel.
I am delighted you found the hotel’s facilities and services so outstanding, though have to say we couldn’t do our job so effectively without the wonderful guests we have the pleasure of meeting and taking care of. I shall take enormous pleasure to convey your comments and rating to my brilliant team whom I know shall be thrilled.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to your new Limassol home very soon. Please feel free to contact me at ageorgiou@amathushotel.com, whenever you decide to visit out hotel once again.